• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting Busted

Tomato_Dragon

1st Level Orange Feather
So, has anyone here been keeping their tickle fetish a secret, but through some strange turn of events, was found out by your peers?

So, has anyone here been keeping their tickle fetish a secret, but through some strange turn of events, was found out by your peers?

I remember a time years ago when i uploaded some material of mine to a long-unused free webspace account. The next day, a friend who had bookmarked the page years earlier just randomly decided to check and see what was on the account. He sent me a note with a link to some of my work and a message like, "I didn't know you were into this! ;)"

Being a true friend, he's cool with whatever i choose to do in my private life. It was the smoothest "busting" i've ever experienced! I'm going to visit him next week, in fact. :)

When i was really young , like 14 found my little tickle scrap book,..they didn't say anything to me , but i over heard them say.." it,s probably a phase , and he'll grow out of it"..then dad proceeded to take mom into their bedroom and have "normal" sexual activity with her,..funny thing though,..i never confronted them about the over abundance of candles and matches they had stashed in certain places,..i guess they never grew out of the " hot wax on the nipples " phase,..:bugeyed:

i have been caught out before by my brother, him and his gf walked into my bedroom and asked for film to watch, i said sure hold on a sec...

in the top right of my web browser (firefox) i have a google search bar and i had recently searched our favourite subject :D

i highlighted it and went to hit the backspace button but hit RETURN by accident and it just shows up google page full of tickling!

i just played it cool as if it didn't phase me and they have never said anything to me...

i can be caught by my friends for this since they all know about my tickle fetish and i proudly talk about it amongst them! A conversation may come up with one of my lads saying "had this fit bird last night, did her bare back n everything!" and in comparison i would be like "yep, had this sweet girl tied down to my bed last night..." u guys know the rest :D

although only a VERY select few know of my foot fetish and if i got caught for that... well... then its game over!

Two of my best friends already know about it. One whom I talked about in my blog and the other I simply just told. One asked a series of intellegent questions about our fetish and the other could not have cared less, and both are fine people. You see, at my age I just don't give a shit anymore if anyone finds out.

So I'm ticklish and like to laugh. Big deal.

One of my best lady friends came across some of the things I had written when she was searching for something on my computer. She read it and enjoyed it, and was incredibly cool about everything.

At this point though, I don't really care who knows and who doesn't. I'm not ashamed of it, so why should I bother hiding it?

i'm under the impression SOMEONE knows but would never let me know that they know. But i'm still pretty secretive about it

i'm pretty sure my college roommate probably stumbled upon my internet history a few times. he never mentioned anything though.

I sent a text message, to what I thought was one of the handfull of people that know I like tickling, right to my boss. The message said, "Wonder what it would be like being tied and excessively tickled by just one evil sadistic bitch". Didn't realize it untill I got a return message, "Think you got the wrong person". Embarressing

I once made the mistake of using one utilitarian password for all of my personal things, including my e-mail. I gave that password to a friend, but insisted it was only for the one thing he needed it for. Turns out he got bored one day and decided to see if that password worked in other places. He found my inbox and sent folders both full of corespondances about tickling. He was mostely cool about it though, i got really lucky.

I sent a text message, to what I thought was one of the handfull of people that know I like tickling, right to my boss. The message said, "Wonder what it would be like being tied and excessively tickled by just one evil sadistic bitch". Didn't realize it untill I got a return message, "Think you got the wrong person". Embarressing

Ouch. Ouch.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back