• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting Someone Interested in Tickling

hornyhornet89

How would you guys introuduce a new boyfriend or girlfriend to tickling and try to get them interested?

If it is a new boyfriend, then tell him that it is foreplay. Men will do almost anything if it is foreplay.

The most success I had with it, is that you make it fun for them. I use it in foreplay, or just to be playful. Once they can tell how "excited" it makes you and you are trying to make it pleasant for them, they are more willing to indulge in it, maybe even get into it. This one woman I know, is now starting to really like it because it was such a pleasant experience for her and never knew it could be a turn on.

I always like to tease around with a girl whether or not we are actually dating. It starts off as a gentle caress of their skin kind of playing it off as if it was unintentional, and if they seem like they want to tickle me back, then I like to unleash as much chaos into tickling them as possible. Typically they'll always be interested as long as it's not painful to them. Some girls are very sensitive and don't like to be tickled too much. But when a girl is really interested in it and knows how to tickle back, boy oh boy is it an adventure.

eh i don't get the point in trying to get people interested in tickling, they either are or they aren't

Start a tickle fight and see if they fight back. At the risk of oversimplification, I'd say you will have one of three results:

1. He or she will turn out to be into tickling, just as you are

2. While not a tickle person by nature, he or she will be open-minded or at least interested enough in doing what pleases you to play along

3. You will have a wet blanket on your hand, and no tickle fun is to be had with him or her

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back