• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

gf getting tickled by me and my friend

IrishPat

Hi there guys, my name is Patrick. I come form Ireland and now live in Germany. I moved here about 3 years ago and shortly afterwards met a beautiful girl called Stefi. She is 2 years younger than me with long blond hair and a body to die for. She looks similar to Heidi klum. I'm 22 and she is 19. Anyway I've been lurking for a while and I read the story by sean88k about seeing his wife being tickled by another man.

So I had to register and give an account of what happened between my gf, my best friend Conlith and myself. I found out early on in our relationship how insanely ticklish she is, and I mean all over her.

On her 18th birthday he came to visit us in Germany. They met when I took her to Ireland 6 months into our relationship. We had a bit of a party at our house with some of her friends and of course Conlith from Ireland. During the day and evening she was getting poked and tickled by everybody, just light tickles but enough to make her jump about and squeal. Every one knew she was very ticklish.

At the end of the night there was just the three of us left. So Stefi, who was wearing nylons, with a short skirt and silk camisole and looking beatiful and very sexy, decided to sit on the couch with her legs across the it. Conlith was sitting next to her feet. I came over and asked her move her feet but she refused so I sat on her shins. The next thing is she starts to laugh hysterically, jumping about and trying to pull her feet out. I look at Conlith and saw he was really going to town on her feet.

I was feeling left out so I attacked her waist and armpits, the camisole left her pits very exposed. With this and getting her nylon soles tickled she totally lost it. Between the laughter and screaming she tried pleading for us to stop. but we kept it up for about 15 minutes. She wasn't mad at us. She just sat there for about 5 minutes recovering. That left the both of us feeling very horny, so you can probably guess what happened afterwards.

I've other stories of her getting tickled and she tickling me, so if you want to read them let me know.

Yes I want to read them please more more.....LOL where in Germany are you living right now?

Welcome to the TMF, IrishPat, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Great story, thanks for sharing it with us. :D

Oh god now I've alot of work to do tee hee. Yeah it would be a pleasure to share more stories with you guys.

Ticklesfemales. I now live in Kiel in northern Germany about an hours drive from Denmark.

Thanks Thdunne. Yeah Tiocfaidh ár lá

Thanks Milagros it's great you always welcome new members to the forum.

Now to start work on my stories.

Bravo. Please do tell us more of your stories, and if possible a pic or 2 of your sexy ticklish gf. (feet, sides, etc.)

Welcome to the TMF. :)
And thanks for sharing the story, it was good. Would be fun if you posted more :)

NICE STORY.

:hiwelcome: Thanks for posting your story. I hope to read more tickling stories from you. :happyhop:

Thanks you guys for your kind words. I've started to write another so hopefully in a couple of days it will be posted.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back