• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GF's Evil Revenge F/M

powerplay110

TMF Expert
Kayla wanted to give her BF something special for the holidays. Something he’d remember and never forget! Kayla’s weakness had been exploited. She was extremely ticklish… and he tickled her feet all the time. It was payback time! She knew he was ticklish… but he was such a dominant masculine man that she really didn’t think a few harmless tickles we phase him.

She ordered some leather cuffs for ankles and wrists. Her plan was to lure him near the couch and trick him into something kinky but lure him into a tickle trap!

Let’s not bore you with details… after dinner and a wonderful evening of flattering and chivalry they ended up back at her place… on her turf! Not that long ago he questioned if they should take a break from the relationship then realized how much he loved her. The distance was a factor but that eventually dissipated. It only heated up the romance! They were madly in love…

She wanted to remind him who was really in charge and to punish him for even thinking about it.

They sat on the couch and talked for a while. She admired his figure and placed her hand on his boot asking, “I want to try something kinky on you is that ok my love?”
“Bring in on gorgeous!” he said without hesitation!

He was leaned back fully reclined with his wrists bound over his head… his ankles fastened on the recliner. She began unlacing his boots. He tried twitching away but couldn’t move. He was starting to get nervous! She looked at him and smiled asking, “awe what’s wrong babe you seem nervous are you ok?”

He knew what was coming… it was payback time. He was scared! She already tickled him once and it was only for a few seconds and the look on her face when she saw his reaction was obvious, she enjoyed watching him whimper.

She finally tugged and remove both boots. He locked away and tried not to think about his current predicament.

“Its payback timeeeeeeee….” As Kayla dug her freshly manicured nails into his soles. Her apartment filled with wholehearted manly laughter as he begged and pleaded for it to stop.

“NONONONONOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH STAHAHAHAHAHAHA BABYAHAHAH STOPAHAHP PLEASEEHEHEHEHEEHEHE THIS IS AWEFULLLL HEHEHE DON’T DO THIS PLEASE!” He begged.

Kayla taunted her BF with childish teasing… “awe what’s a matter big strong man! Does he have ticklish feet?! Tickle Tickle Tickle….”

“Gitchi gitchi gitchi gitchi gitchi gooooo” Kayla teased as she dragged her nails up and down his socked feet at the bottom of his soles and focusing on every inch. “Let’s not forget about the piggies!!!”

“HEHEHE KAYALALAHA YOU TRICKEDDDD MEHEHE PLEASESAAAAA LET ME OUTT IT HURRHRHRHRTS I CAN’T BREAAHAAHATH,” he begged.

The worst part was Kayla had only been tickling her tough BF’s feet for a few minutes if that and he was already gasping for air.

“WOW Babe, I never realized you were this ticklish… do you really need a break?”

“Yes thank you I’m just to ticklish to handle this I can’t I can’t I’m so sorryaeEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO STAHAHAPAHAHA HELPLLPEHEHEHE.. LISTEN TO MEMEMEE STAHAHAHAP PELASE.” He begged.
Kayla smiled and said, “well… too bad tough man! TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE… AWE LISTEN TO MY BF BEG AND LAUGH… CAN’T HANDLE SOME HARMLESS TICKLING??? GITCHI GITCHI GOO! I thought I was bad, but you are more ticklish than me! I haven’t even taken off your socks yet!

It was true… Kayla had tickled tortured me until I couldn’t take it anymore. She was like a pro… like she had done this before, but it was her first-time tickling someone. She said she learned from watching me! Of course, she thought it’d be fun to capture this moment and hold it over me forever! Now I have to get use to the fact that she loves to be a ler! hahaha :)

TO BE CONTINUED! 😊

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220413-000930_Drive (2).jpg
    Screenshot_20220413-000930_Drive (2).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 325
  • KaylaLovestoTickleHerBF2 (2).jpg
    KaylaLovestoTickleHerBF2 (2).jpg
    39 KB · Views: 209
  • KaylaLovesToTickleHerBF3.jpg
    KaylaLovesToTickleHerBF3.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 222
  • KaylaLovesToTickleHerBF4.jpg
    KaylaLovesToTickleHerBF4.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 240
  • KaylaLovesToTickleHerBF6.jpg
    KaylaLovesToTickleHerBF6.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 213
  • KaylaLovesToTickleHerBF5.jpg
    KaylaLovesToTickleHerBF5.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 352
  • Screenshot_20220413-000718_Drive (2).jpg
    Screenshot_20220413-000718_Drive (2).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 146
  • TickleTortures.jpg
    TickleTortures.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 37
  • TickleTickles.jpg
    TickleTickles.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back