• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Giants fans, this is where Eli's luck runs out

MWhoTklsFemFeet

TMF Regular
In Super Bowl XLII against the Patriots is when you guys come crashing back to reality, you beat a Tampa Bay Bucaneers teams from a very soft division in NFC, then faced a Dallas Cowboys team that beat themselves with penalties and dropped passes, and then a Green Bay Packers team that if Brett Farve doesnt throw a interception in overtime, you dont win that game.

This is where the dream ends and the nightmare begins, Eli's going to face a REAL quarterback in Tom Brady and a New England Partiots team that doesnt beat itself, consider this a great season, because you'll be another bump on the road to history for the Patriots as they completely run the table adn go 19-0 and become arguably the greatest team ever.

hmmmmmmmmm

Sounds a bit like a disgruntled cowboys fan to me!!!

In Super Bowl XLII against the Patriots is when you guys come crashing back to reality, you beat a Tampa Bay Bucaneers teams from a very soft division in NFC, then faced a Dallas Cowboys team that beat themselves with penalties and dropped passes, and then a Green Bay Packers team that if Brett Farve doesnt throw a interception in overtime, you dont win that game.

This is where the dream ends and the nightmare begins, Eli's going to face a REAL quarterback in Tom Brady and a New England Partiots team that doesnt beat itself, consider this a great season, because you'll be another bump on the road to history for the Patriots as they completely run the table adn go 19-0 and become arguably the greatest team ever.
Sounds a bit like a disgruntled cowboys fan to me!!!
Indeed. If the Giants win the superbowl it will because the Patriots were served rotten caviar on the plane trip to Arizona. Actually, the reason the Giants have won three road playoff games is because they've played really well. Despite a rash of injuries in their secondary, their defense has played inspired football and their back-ups have played admirably. They have a good offensive line and strong running game. Manning has played mistake-free football in the playoffs- the only QB to do so. Burress has gutted it out on a bad ankle. Shockey went down with a season-ending injury, and that still didn't slow them down. Other players have stepped up.

The only reason why the Giants hadn't won the championship game in regulation is because of a couple of missed field goals and some awful calls against them. And if Brett Favre doesn't throw that interception, how does that equate to a Packer's win? I guess their offense had been moving the ball in the second half so efficiently that only a turnover could have stopped them.

The Giants are playing good football- it's not that difficult to understand why they win. But if one prefers to go with the analysis that all the opponents they met in the playoffs sucked, have at it. That doesn't really reflect on the Giants one way or another :xpulcy: .

Threw out the season i thought that Patriots were going to go all the way undefeated(still maybe so). The last few games of the season were rocky for the patriots, some of which were close. Though the Patriots won their playoff games it seems they haven't gotten back to their dominate state. The Gaints are playing in prime form being underdogs and over coming there opponents.. Though they beat the Packers only in over time they were able to overcome several opportunities to beat them prior. Tom Brady is not play up to his potential and the Giants may see how to handle that. If they do, the Patriots will fall.

Eli's played well because he hasn't turned the ball over. He's not putting up huge numbers, he's just managing not to lose. I think it'll be a good game, or at least I hope it will, but the Patriots will ultimately win. Belichick has two weeks to put a defensive plan together to stop the Giants, and I believe he will do it. I expect Plaxico Buress won't be too much of a factor. And the Giant secondary can't match up with New England's WR's. The Giants pass rush has played well in the playoffs, and if they can get to Brady like the Chargers did then they will likely win. I hope to God that the Patriots win though.

I say the Patriots will win by about 28-14, but I don't know about the greatest team ever stuff. One of those great Steeler teams has to be considered, or the '84 Bears, and you can't ignore the '72 Dolphins. They might not have dominated many teams, but nobody beat them.

As far as Farve throwing the INT, the Giants don't win... I will give you a word of advice, don't use the word if... it is a useless word. If we didn't teach those morons to fly airplanes the World Trade Center would still be standing. If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle. IF IF IF.

As far as a REAL quarterback, I had no idea that Tony Romo and Brett Farve were fake Quarterbacks.

You must be maniac's little brother. Here you talked shit too and then when it came time to face the music you ran little maniac did. :wowzer:

In Super Bowl XLII against the Patriots is when you guys come crashing back to reality, you beat a Tampa Bay Bucaneers teams from a very soft division in NFC, then faced a Dallas Cowboys team that beat themselves with penalties and dropped passes, and then a Green Bay Packers team that if Brett Favre doesnt throw a interception in overtime, you don't win that game.

This is where the dream ends and the nightmare begins, Eli's going to face a REAL quarterback in Tom Brady and a New England Patriots team that doesn't beat itself, consider this a great season, because you'll be another bump on the road to history for the Patriots as they completely run the table and go 19-0 and become arguably the greatest team ever.

Talk about famous last words.

Oh, well. Look, if you're a heads up kinda guy, maybe you can make a buck on all those 'New England Patriots-Super Bowl XLII Champs' t-shirts that they're gonna sell for a buck and a quarter down in Indonesia...after all, they don't know any better.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back