• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Giantssssssssssss ...yessssssssssss!!!!

Originally Posted by MWhoTklsFemFeet
In Super Bowl XLII against the Patriots is when you guys come crashing back to reality, you beat a Tampa Bay Bucaneers teams from a very soft division in NFC, then faced a Dallas Cowboys team that beat themselves with penalties and dropped passes, and then a Green Bay Packers team that if Brett Farve doesnt throw a interception in overtime, you dont win that game.

This is where the dream ends and the nightmare begins, Eli's going to face a REAL quarterback in Tom Brady and a New England Partiots team that doesnt beat itself, consider this a great season, because you'll be another bump on the road to history for the Patriots as they completely run the table adn go 19-0 and become arguably the greatest team ever.

As much as it pains me (and believe me it does!) that as a proud Dallas Cowboys fan, a person who said time and time again that the New York Giants were luckiest team in the playoffs and said that in the super bowl that their luck was going to run out, I have to say it, to all Giants fans evrywhere, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU EARNED IT!

Eli did what I said he was gonna have to do to make a believer out of me, he did, he drove down the field in crunch time, clutched up, and delivered a game winning drive.

So again Giants fans,as much as I hate to, as much as it pains me to say it, I take my Dallas Cowboys hat off to you, and congratulate you on a incredible win tonight

I couldn't be happier. Im so glad that the Giants beat the Patriots

I say alot of stuff about tom brady, but I take nothing away from the patriots. Hes a really gifted qb, with great receivers. Its truly a miracle that the giants were able to pull that win off. After tom got that td to moss I was like well giants seasons over better luck next year.

Life long Giants fan here

I just have to come out and say something...

Up until this season, I was really beginning to wonder if the giants did the right thing in going for Manning and giving up two first round draft picks. That last drive showed me he had in in him. NE has just taken a 14-10 lead, but there was 2:45 left on the clock. I thought it was a perfect situation for Manning to step up from good QB to great QB. Plenty of time and all 3 timeouts.

In the games in the postseason, I thought Manning played well enough not to lose, but in this game, he played to win. I thought he was going down on 3rd down and he managed to escape the sack, and hit David Tyree for a 1st down

Another thing is that the defense pounded the shit out of Brady. I think he is still washing his uniform for all the grass stains. they sacked him 5X and hurried him into numerous incompletions

Congratulations to the Giants. Recordwise they wern't the best team, but if you follow them closely like I do, they were a TEAM.

I am looking forward to next year with these guys.

18-1 is awesome!

The Giants won the superbowl!! Yay!!

Game Points
1. All the weapons in the world don't matter if the quarterback has pressure in his face & can't deliver. Tom Brady: 5 sacks, At least 15 hits. Give the Giants Defense & Steve Spagnuolo (Defensive Coordinator) a lot of credit.
2. Eli Manning really does have ice cold water in his veins. See the 4th quarter crowd jailbreak escape, followed by...
3. ...The David Tyree Jump & Helmet Catch to keep the drive alive!
4. Bill Belichick truly shows no class - he ran off into the locker room with one second left on the clock. I know Randy Moss did something similar years ago with the Minnesota Vikings vs. the Washington Redskins.
5. 18-1 sounds very sweet tonight!...

Superbowl Records Broken
1. Fewest Possessions in An Opening Quarter: 2 total.
2. Most Third Down Conversion on Opening Drive: 4.
3. Most lead changes in the 4th quarter: 3.
4. NYG: First NFC Wild Card Team to win a Superbowl.

Other Superbowl Records of Note:
1. NYG: 2nd road warrior team (2006 Pittsburgh Steelers) to win it all on the road in the postseason.
2. NYG: 5th team in postseason history to win SB as the wild card.
3. Wes Welker 11 catches (103 yards) ties Jerry Rice & Deion Branch for most catches in one superbowl.

Unsung hero who rose from the unknowns: David Tyree (3 rec., 43 yards, 1 TD)
No touchdown catches all year, barely a sniff of action before the Superbowl. Then, he goes out & catches the first TD, followed by the Jump & Helmet Catch on the Manning jailbreak.

Oh yeah, no Spygate controversy over the Giants!

I start work in about 8 hours, See you soon.

I am so proud of the New York Giants and Eli Manning! Great year for the Patriots though going 18-1. Two heartbreaking losses the past two years and once again a Manning brother beats them.

I do not post too often here but I can say that I watched the entire game from my house here in Texas and I am a Giants Fan. I loved going to see the Giants, and other teams when I lived in NY, and I was so excited about this win. I was outside my house yelling who's the team as my neighbors are all Cowboys fans...

YES GIANTS!!!!!!
:bouncybou

I am not a Giants fan, but I feel like one today. I was blown away by how the Giants tore into the Pats O-Line like a hot knife through butter.
It seemed like the Giants D-Line were on top of Brady more than Gisele Busghden!
The "genius" Bitter (I mean Bill) Belichick couldn't even stand to see the last snap. Utterly classes as was his press conferences. All those other coaches that Bitter Belichick ran the score up on had to sit there and shake that jerk's hand.
How about Brady....He yelled at Wes Welker for not catching a pass thrown 5 feet over his head.....but not at Randy Moss for mis-timing a slant route. Perhaps Brady prefers yelling at 5ft 9 in receivers.
Also that hug between Bruschi and Seau.....seemed a little pre-mature to me.. I wonder how they feel about that now. It was not in the bag, and the Giants proved that the invincible, unbeatable, dynasty-in-the-making super team were anything but. The Pats as in a few recent games were in a slugfest, and finally the other team got the last punch in.

Let it soak in Pats fans.............Let it soak in good.
You Lost. The Pats didn't give away the game, they played their best and they were simply beat by a better team. The Pats could not stop the pressure, could not protect Brady, could not run the ball, and could not stop Manning in the 4th quarter.

Congrats Giants!!!

And by the way........4 and 13.....did not kick a field goal.....BAD CHOICE.

Rob

WooHoo

I'm very proud of my boys!!!! & Mwho u showed class my friend!!!! Go Big Blue!!!

Great Game

This game remind me of the 1990 Super Bowl; :bouncybou

It been great competing against everyone, see you next season. :wavingguy:wavingguy

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back