• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl Gang Tickled At Beach!

cal1414

I have never posted here before, because i have never had any real experiences. Until today! ive just broken up for study leave, and me and some friends headed down to the beach because it was the last day of compulsary school. we were all lying on the sand. i looked to my side and saw, lets call her becky, lying completely flat, with her arms stretched above her head and her eyes closed. everyone there was good friends, so i wispered to everyone, lets get becky and tickle her. everyone said yeah, ok. so i crept behind her and sat down with my legs on either side of her hands, so that i could pin her hands down. then two others grabbed a foot each, her feet were being mercilessly tickled by a guy and a girl, and i was holding her arms for another guy to tickle, but he soon moved onto her stomach, as she was in a bikini!! me and becky, like eachother, and she has a suspition of my fetish, and with her hands so close to my really turned on "area" i was a little nervous. becky was screaming for her life, but didnt seem like she wanted it to stop, so we carried on tickling for a good five minutes. after 5 minutes everyone got up laughing, and i wasnt wanting to move, incase people noticed how turned on i was! becky was still lying in the same position between my legs, panting. everyone else had spread out across the beach. becky sat up, kneeling, she has such a nice ass! she looked back at me, noticing how turned on i was, she had a suprised, yet happy smile showing. she slid back so she was sitting, kneeled, between my legs. and dont worry theres more tickling to come! without saying a word, her hand went behind her and down my shorts. "i new you had that fetish!" she laughed. so i started tickling her ribs again, she screamed, and her hand was stuck down my shorts, she couldnt get it out!! so i reached down and started tickling her pretty feet, she exploded into laughter, just as i "exploaded". "wow, i didnt expect that" she said, with a pleasently surprised look on her face. i smiled at her and we watched the waves come in.

this was an absolutely amazing experience, and me and becky are now seeing eachother, and i get to tickle her all the time!

I would have loved to watch that but how awesome to be one of the ones who was tickling her !!:bouncybou

I am a little confused.... when I started reading I thought this experience just happened today
I have never posted here before, because i have never had any real experiences. Until today! ive just broken up for study leave...
but by the end of the story it looked like it must have happened some time ago.
...me and becky are now seeing eachother, and i get to tickle her all the time!

So, how long ago was this? Anyway, great story. Very interesting first post.

sole seeker, this happened a week ago, last friday. I said until today cos I was writin it today, I suppose it is a little confusin lol.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back