• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl in office puts feet into stocks and freaks out when tickled!

Original finds...

Most of the girls we have filmed were NOT professional models, knew nothing about an actual tickling fetish, and were just open-minded and agreed to be captured on film for their actual responsiveness to being tickled.

Also, most of the girls we have used (95% of more) never have done any other footage anywhere else. That is why we are special. We find regular girls who live next door to you (who you might secretly wish you could tickle) and get them to get tied up and tickled, for our viewing enjoyment. Not many of our girls are like Vivianna, whom we discovered years ago and then went on to become a sort of internet ticklish sensation with her own produced videos.

Summer, the girl in the scene in this post, only did one video for us: Miss Ticklish USA. To be quite honest, sometimes, after only one video, the girl realizes how ticklish she really is, and simply refuses to do it ever again, no matter how much we beg her...!

Tickling Paradise

ParadiseTickle, your company replaced California Star as the top creative tickling video company. Long live Tickling Paradise. You are more conservative than CalStar in terms of nudity but equal them when it comes to recruiting attractive girls and making up creative, fun, tickling scenarios.

Dude.. She almost fell out! LOL.. will need a football helmet next time you have try outs! Great work!

Tickling Paradise material has definitely changed over the years, it's a little stop/start now for me to be honest... but you guys continue to find some really great models and your auditions (especially the classics like this one) are great. I was a member of Foot Paradise for a long time and that was a really great site also. I would like to see some of those great digital photo updates like you used to make rather than the screen caps you have moved towards using in the last couple of years on your members site :)

I haven't ever seen this clip - OMFG. I want that girl's huge feet on the receiving end of my tongue as I tickle her out of her mind! That was hot (and I quickly also had "a problem" watching it, too....:yayzorz:

Ahh... but aren't those your hands in the clip?

If so, I am sure your "problem" must have been quite epic when filming :D

I used to be a member of the tickling paradise website years ago. The interview clip with cheyenne and the clip where the schoolgirl (Daisy?) is tickled by the headmaster after being caught smoking are to this day still two of my favourite clips.

I remember going through your audtion clips and there was one that stood out and i was praying that she would appear in a full tickle clip but to my knowledge she never did. She was a 20 year old called erica leone i think who seemed off the charts ticklish, please tell me i'm wrong about this girl and there is a clip with her in it.

Erica...

I think I remember that girl. I know we tickled her in the office stocks for her first interview, but I can't recall at the moment what video she was in. I would like to say "Miss Ticklish USA" - I'll have to check. After hundreds of videos in 12 years, it is harder to remember every single ticklee. I'll see if I can find that clip of her....

Gabrielle?

I've been a big fan of your material for years, and I think Tracy is the kind of "leave your wife for" hot. Best reactions, laughter, flawless feet, and damn pretty. Anyway, has there ever been a picture of Gabrielle published? Her reactions were off the charts, ridiculously hot....her feet were absolutely gorgeous as well. I completely understand if her line of work prevented her face from being seen, or something along those lines, I was just curious if there was a pic or video of her face and I missed it, or there never was! Thanks!

I think I remember that girl. I know we tickled her in the office stocks for her first interview, but I can't recall at the moment what video she was in. I would like to say "Miss Ticklish USA" - I'll have to check. After hundreds of videos in 12 years, it is harder to remember every single ticklee. I'll see if I can find that clip of her....

Yeh it was definitely in the office, size 6 feet about 20 years old and shrieked "oh my god" as soon as the tickling started.

Thanks for taking the time to see which video she's in, will definitely buy the clip. Rose is my favourite of your current models, beautiful girl, beautiful laugh.

What was the name of the black girl in Miss Ticklish USA? Didn't she win the whole thing??

I used to be a member of the tickling paradise website years ago. The interview clip with cheyenne and the clip where the schoolgirl (Daisy?) is tickled by the headmaster after being caught smoking are to this day still two of my favourite clips.

I remember going through your audtion clips and there was one that stood out and i was praying that she would appear in a full tickle clip but to my knowledge she never did. She was a 20 year old called erica leone i think who seemed off the charts ticklish, please tell me i'm wrong about this girl and there is a clip with her in it.

hey yea, she is the one in the stocks with the dog licking her feet. thats her. impeccably ticklish!

Cheers dude, was hoping she got attacked by a ticklers fingers but wii check out the clip store for this.

Who won Miss Ticklish USA?

I never saw the whole thing....who actually won that video? It was some girl besides Summer, the girl in the clip in this thread? She must have been off-the-charts then....

black girl

I think that black girl was named China. She gets it good in only one of their videos...too bad not more.

I have been watching "The French Maid" a lot recently. It is so much fun!

I think to remember that girl.

She's caught smoking at school and punished in stocks. Before with black socks, then barefoot. At the very and she went crazy with tied big toes.

She is GRETA, from THIKLING PEDICURE video number 4.

Tickling to everybody,
Marick.

Summer, the girl in the scene in this post, only did one video for us: Miss Ticklish USA.

Hy ParadiseTickle, so isn't SUMMER the same lifeguard girl of SORORITY INITIATION, one of your old videos? The one with Bobbie, Daisy and Natalia?
I thought she was her, cause in this video she wears short trousers showing the mark LIFEGUARD.

Tickling to everybody,
Marick.

Summer everywhere

We've actually had 3 (three) girls named Summer work for us. The first was one who had her feet licked by a puppy in "Foot Tickling Fantasies." THe second, whom you are referring to above, was the winner of "The Contest" and was in many videos for us, including "Sorority Initiation." The last one, whom is the girl being tickled in the office, is seen here at the beginning of this thread.

ParadiseTickle.. I have followed alot of your work and have purchase your stuff in the past. Out of all of the models you have used. Which are the top three you remember and loved the most!

Talk about hard questions!

After hundreds of models, it would be nearly impossible to rank the top 3-10. I would say our customers have proved a near consensus on the TOP 2:
1. Lily
2. Me (Renee)

There are so many other girls close to the top (like the one seen in this thread) that it has been a great "problem" to have over the years!

Thanks!

www.ticklingparadise.com

PS. Check me out in my newest video, "Perils of Pilates":
http://ticklingparadise2.com/store/...ps/All Tickling Clips/Renee's Double Teamer!/

I still say that Summer looks like Emma Caulfield, who played Anya in 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'

After hundreds of models, it would be nearly impossible to rank the top 3-10. I would say our customers have proved a near consensus on the TOP 2:
1. Lily
2. Me (Renee)

I was wondering if you were Renee! You also make an excellent ticklER.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back