• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl On Girl Bondage:

hazelf1

1st Level Red Feather
Apart form tickling one of my main interests is bondage, mainly girl on girl so i thought i might upload some pics and see if people liked, them or didn't like, or had any comments or ratings.if there is enough interest i will post on a regular basis because i have a lot.

There are some in my albumns but i thought maybe posting a thread would give everyone a chance to see without going into various albumns.

If any one would like a particular type of pic please say and i will post if its acceptable to the site rules.

There won't be any hog ties because rick tibbler is doing those and i don't want to interfere, but i may post wresting,combat, belly punching, and girl on girl not related to bondage, spanking, bondage not girl on girl.Anything within reason, you choose and i will do my best to find the pics.sit back and enjoy

Last edited:
A Few More Random Pics

A Few More

Very Random (spanking and clamping )

The only thing i get clamped is the car :) :)

There is absolutely nothing sexier IMO than a woman tying and having her way with another. I like nude girl on girl with some spanking and tickling thrown in the mix. Thanks for the awesome pics Hazel.

An opinion

If you are looking for preferences for F/F bondage scenes, mine are:

Barefoot, tickling, playful/fun, licking/nibbling, sensual.

To those who have raised comments thank you, i have noted the comments and when i get my act together, i will post what you have reguested, this section is mainly g/g suprise suprise and bondage, but i will try to get some hog tie type shots or tickling and feet shots, but they may have to be put in another section, i will try and combine them, in the g/g bondage theme, thanks for your input.

The problem with that is a lot of the tickling shots you may have seen and i don't want to post anthing that may clash with rick tibblers most excellent hog ties.

Last edited:
Old retro but still ok some tickling and bondage and well

Guess

I found this pic and know who sent it but we don't know what happened before or after the pic was taken, (oh yes i can guess hmmm ) or where it came from.

Any ideas it could be fun :)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back