• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl on Girl on Girl at Gemini's Fetish World

Gemini_Tickle

TMF Poster
Hey Everybody...what better way to start November than with a total Girl-on-Girl-Fest!!!!!

I'm pleased to announce that Gemini's Fetish World will be releasing new multi-girl clips EVERY day from now until November 15th!:wowzer:

AND.....to make it even better TWO of the girls were total tickle virgins! I met them at a mall while I was on vacation and they had never even heard of a tickle fetish but they were intrigued (and no doubt charmed by my lovely personality, LOL) and they agreed to come with me to my hotel and let me tie them up and initiate them into the joys of tied-tickle-torture! :cheer:

The first clip in my GGG Fest features Lindsay as our virgin lee. She's tied to the bed in my hotel room and me and Emmalee tickle her tummy, sides, and the backs of her legs. We also tickle her feet after removing her adorable blue and green socks. We use the electric toothbrushes on her sexy soles and pretty toes. We also use the toothbrush on her belly and neck. She is a quiet giggler but man does she wiggle! I loved tickling her and it was also GREAT to see Emmalee get so into tickle torturing her girlfriend for the first time EVER!

Here's a short preview. The full length, full quality clip is available at my clip store. www.clips4sale.com/store/31348 and is also available in my members area (along with all my other clips for one low monthly price) at www.GeminisFetishWorld.c4slive.com

Enjoy this clip and all the girl girl action in the coming days!

Lovely job. Kudos on convincing the girls to participate. That's great!

On comment is that you may want to ask the camera person to avoid moving the camera so much. It looks like an 80s MTV video. :)

Nice clips so far, I am a fan of both feet and body tickling as well. I checked out some previews on clips4sale and one suggestion, getting bare skin works just as well on the feet as the body :p

I love the brush work. Very cute girls. :redheart:

nice clip, thanks for sharing.

The idea sounds great. But you have to luck out with a more ticklish victim and the audio wasn't too good. Might be better in the full clip?

Nice- it looks like you got both of those girls into having a ticklish fetish ;) I bet they both are bi-curious now :) I love this vid!

Gemini. What can I say. You know I am a big fan of your site. Good stuff as always.

Hey Everybody!!!

Thanks for the feedback!

Emmalee (the other girl helping me tickle Lindsay) is WAY WAY WAY ticklish and has more intense reactions than Lindsay...

Primus...what's wmf?

Also, the audio should be way better in the full quality clip. The audio makes the file size so big and the preview clips have to be small so that's why.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back