• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl tweets about stranger tickling her feet

smokinj

1st Level Yellow Feather
Here's a link to a tweet about some hottie who had her feet sticking out the window of a car and some dude(c'mon who was it? lol) tickled her.

News flash, she didn't enjoy it! Go figure. She is cute tho. I think this goes without saying but please don't stalk this chick, I'm sure she posted that innocently and doesn't need our kind harassing her. :p

https://twitter.com/maryemma21/status/311885576456519680

Only because she didn't say anything about calling the cops and apparently didn't take a picture of him, I wish it was me that did it. Just being honest...

Only because she didn't say anything about calling the cops and apparently didn't take a picture of him, I wish it was me that did it. Just being honest...

Oh I wish it was me too, she's got sexy feet.

I had an incident like that a while back at a rest area. The girl was in a white Pontiac apparently by herself laying with her feet out the drivers window. When I went into the restroom, there was a minivan parked near her, and I thought "I need to try to tickle them when I come out". But, when I did return, the minivan was gone and there weren't a lot of cars around her. I walked close to the car, but chickened out at the last minute. I figured if she freaked, the few people there would hear her, and I could get in a jam. I wondered though, if she didn't notice me looking at her feet, because she seemed to be moving them around like she were putting on a show for me and trying to entice me... Ahh, if I only had bigger balls....

ITT: A bunch of people gloriously missing the point.

She called the guy a weirdo and didn't like it and you all still wish you were the ones that did it?

LOL! So 'mortified' she, that she tweets the incident (with photo) for the world to gawk at. Bless her little 'its all about me' heart. :dom:

She called the guy a weirdo and didn't like it and you all still wish you were the ones that did it?

I believe I clarified I only wish I did it if there were no consequences for me! Jeez!

Creepy person touches stranger without permission, stranger is creeped out. I swear to god, if there was a Minority Report-style Precrime unit that could identify these people for a wall of shame, I'd be a happy little bunny.

Well, she didn't call him a weirdo, nor did she say she didn't like it. Just said some guy tickled her foot as he walked by. Slow news day. someone else replied on her page that they were out there asking for it. Such a lovely display, you think you wouldn't even think about it?

The point that I see being gloriously missed is that the guy who did it probably didn't have any fetish and did it simply because it was the first thing that came to his mind when he saw the feet -- and the point that one CAN actually tickle a stranger without being arrested and hauled off to jail for it.

I am assuming quite a few of you didn't peruse her profile? I mean if she really did hate it why is there a video of her friend tickling her feet for all to see? Again like the opening post says don't like bum rush her twitter but I just found it interesting she had a video up.

I am assuming quite a few of you didn't peruse her profile? I mean if she really did hate it why is there a video of her friend tickling her feet for all to see? Again like the opening post says don't like bum rush her twitter but I just found it interesting she had a video up.

Where is there a video of her getting tickled??

lol I am waiting for the day when there's a story like this with a follow up of the 'weirdo' getting his ass kicked by girl's giant boyfriend or something.

LOL! So 'mortified' she, that she tweets the incident (with photo) for the world to gawk at. Bless her little 'its all about me' heart. :dom:

As others have noted, she sure doesn't seem to have a problem with posting numerous pictures of her feet, like this one:

https://twitter.com/maryemma21/status/363466382358220801/photo/1

not to mention a video of her sticking her feet in a friend's face. And for all those asserting that she didn't like having her feet tickled by the stranger--that may be so, but notice that she actually says NOTHING WHATSOEVER about not liking it. Personally, I get the sense that while most people would have hated it, this particular girl appreciated the incident at some level.

I wanted to stay on the sidelines and see several replies before posting anything. Now that I have.,.

Her Twitter "handle" about the picture itself, seemed to indicate that it was just a "weird" picture of her being tickled. Nowhere in her Tweet did she say anything like.. "OMG cant believe I got my feet tickled by a random stranger, what a creep", which would be a reaction that someone would have if they were "horrified" by it.

Let me be clear here: I do NOT think it okay to tickle strangers. I have never done it, and never plan to.

If in fact the situation was just some random creep giving her a completely unwanted tickle, then such would be my reaction. I am NOT saying that a girl who sticks her bare feet out a car window is asking to be tickled.

That having been said.. the whole Tweet about it, plus the pictures of her feet she posted.. COULD, and I emphasize. COULD indicate that maybe she was just asking for attention.

Unwanted tickling of strangers.. no way. From looking at all the evidence.. we really cant tell what this girl's motive or intent was.

That's not a picture of her feet. It's a picture of her entire body, including her feet. That's also not a video of her being tickled. The other person is just holding her feet and waving them around. Sorry, guys.

And the part where she says she doesn't like it can be inferred from the hashtag, which was "#weirdo".

That's not a picture of her feet. It's a picture of her entire body, including her feet. That's also not a video of her being tickled. The other person is just holding her feet and waving them around. Sorry, guys.

And the part where she says she doesn't like it can be inferred from the hashtag, which was "#weirdo".

Yeah not much visual evidence showing any tickling. Damn. I agree using the hash tag #weirdo suggested she was less than thrilled about being touched by a stranger. That being said, she's very tempting.

The title of this thread caught my eye but what this thread is really about is evidence some of us here on the good old TMF have waaay too much time on our hands to make this much ado about some girl's passing tweet. Next.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back