• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend not sensitive at all to light touches but super ticklish to nail plus cram

loplop

Hi guys

So my girlfriend is NOT at all sensitive to light touches under her soles. However if I use my nails, she is HYPER ticklish. The problem is she gets cramps easily, I mean anytime I tickle her soles her feet cramp up painfully.

The problem is she doesn't want to fix it and is averse to me tickling her feet at all, even though she enjoys tickling my tummy all the time (non-fetish) and she lets me tickle her in other spots (she isn't really ticklish on the rest of her body, just her soles which is awesome).

At times I feel really frustrated. Is there a way to fix foot cramps (literally all the time)? Has anyone ever had luck with a vanilla girlfriend (she is averse to bondage as well)? She doesn't even like touching the subject and tries to ignore as she likes me and doesn't want to let go, but just doesn't cater to my BIGGEST desire which leaves me frustrated.

The cramps might be a sign of a greater medical issue. Depending on how long you've been with your girlfriend, you might want to talk with her about her health. There are various things that can cause cramps in the legs or feet. Sometimes, it's an issue of dehydration. She might not be drinking enough water or might have an unhealthy diet. There are various other possibilities, but there's nothing wrong with discussing these things with her if you truly care for her and if you've been together for a while. The conversation might be a little awkward if you haven't been together long though.

As for her openness to being tickled on her feet, that might improve if the cramps stop happening. It's no guarantee, of course.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back