• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend Punishment Tickle

Jabed

TMF Poster
I've been seeing this particular girlfriend of mine for about a year and a half.
She is ticklish in all of the usual places, but she is just horribly, violently hyper-ticklish on the soles of her rather small feet; so much so that I very rarely tickle her there, because she just can't stand it.

HOWEVER, last night she crossed a line that demanded the sternest possible retribution. You see, her favorite method of foreplay is wrestling. It really turns her on to spend, oh, say an hour or so wrestling around on the floor. I know that on weekends when her daughter is staying over at her father's house (like this weekend), I can expect just such a wrestling session, followed by gratuitous lovemaking. These bouts invariably start by Sharon just attacking me at some point. I am a lot bigger and stronger than she, so I mostly hold back to make it fair, until finally pinning her at some point. Tickling really doesn't enter into this much.

Anyway, last night after pinning her down and letting her fight against me for a bit, I asked if she gave up. She said yes, and I leaned down to kiss her before letting her up, and SHE BIT ME ON THE LIP! I wasn't bleeding, but it did hurt, so I said to her, "Oh, you really did it now, the only answer to that is to put you to torture", and I turned her over on her stomach, locked her ankles between my legs and started taking off the ankle length socks she was wearing. She immediately figured out what I was going to do to her and began pleading with me not to tickle her feet, that she would go crazy if I did.
"Don't start begging now" I said, "you'll have a chance for that later". I then began to mercilessly tickle the bottoms of her little feet for a good five minutes non-stop. She fought and twisted like a snake trying to get away, or to interfere with me, but to no avail. Soon, she couldn't even talk, she was reduced to helpless, silent laughter. Her face turned beet red and I stopped
to let her catch her breath before she suffocated.

After a bit, when she was able to plead with me again without panting breathlessly, I started in on her again. Same thing, frantic struggling, breathless, silent laughter. After a couple minutes I said, "Now, if you think you've been punished enough, ask me to stop, and I will." Of course, she was incapable of saying anything, so after taunting her for a couple minutes more,
I stopped, let her catch her breath, and asked her if she had learned her lesson. "Oh, God yes," was her reply, so I stopped and let her up. Shortly thereafter, a very satisfying evening was had by all, but that is beyond the scope of this forum. Needless to say, I'll bet it will be some time before she pulls a dirty trick like that again, but maybe I'll get lucky.

Merry Christmas to all,

Jabed

Checking to see who's naughty and nice...

Indeed! Good for you for setting things straight and it sounds like she overall enjoyed it too! :p

Merry Christmas to you and I hope she has more tickling in her stocking [or out of her stockings as the case may be].

Take care,
~JP

Jabed said:
She ... began pleading with me not to tickle her feet, that she would go crazy if I did.
"Don't start begging now" I said, "you'll have a chance for that later"
I like your style!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back