• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend Tickled at the Resort

KusuguttaiGuy

Hello all! I'm back again with another tale of Jenn on the receiving end of the tickles. This just happened less than an hour ago! For reference, we're currently staying in a resort with 6 other friends, five men and one of the other men's girlfriends.

During the night we were hanging out in the water park for some late night fun. Jenn was on my back in the wave pool and I was simply holding her legs. There was a point where one of our friends, we'll call him Gary, was standing in front of me. I was using Jenn's legs to playfully kick him and when he turned to me I said "It's an easy solution, scratch these for me?" As I held Jenn's bare sole up to him. He simply grinned and said "Oh yeah?" Before Jenn received light scratches on her bare wet foot. She immediately squealed and tried to pull her foot away while giggling. The look on Gary's face implied Jenn will definitely get tickles from him again 😂

Nice. And with such cute feet who could resist..
Watch this space ;)

Great story and wonderful photos to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

That first photo is very nice. What a cute sexy little foot just begging to be tickled. It qualifies for my Foot Bottoms thread in my humble opinion.

That first photo is very nice. What a cute sexy little foot just begging to be tickled. It qualifies for my Foot Bottoms thread in my humble opinion.

I'll check it out and see if I can get some good shots!

Hello all! I'm back again with another tale of Jenn on the receiving end of the tickles. This just happened less than an hour ago! For reference, we're currently staying in a resort with 6 other friends, five men and one of the other men's girlfriends.

During the night we were hanging out in the water park for some late night fun. Jenn was on my back in the wave pool and I was simply holding her legs. There was a point where one of our friends, we'll call him Gary, was standing in front of me. I was using Jenn's legs to playfully kick him and when he turned to me I said "It's an easy solution, scratch these for me?" As I held Jenn's bare sole up to him. He simply grinned and said "Oh yeah?" Before Jenn received light scratches on her bare wet foot. She immediately squealed and tried to pull her foot away while giggling. The look on Gary's face implied Jenn will definitely get tickles from him again &#55357;&#56834;

Update from tonight! Jenn had two more unexpected ticklish encounters tonight as we were in the resort water park. First was before we went to the park, Jenn and I were sitting in the hotel room and Jenn had her socked feet on my lap. As I'm absentmindedly rubbing her foot our friend's girlfriend decided to slide a single finger across Jenn's sole. She quickly pulled her foot away and refused to put it back, stating "I was just going to hold it still for people to tickle." If only she knew &#55358;&#56618;

The second encounter happened as we were flowing down the lazy river. We separated from our friends and drifted lazily, chatting and relaxing before the park closed. As Jenn was in the float with her head back I noticed an older guy floating nearby. I looked at him and made a scratching motion towards Jenn's defenseless feet, he immediately caught on and gave her a playful tickle. She immediately looked at me and noticed my hands nowhere near her feet, leading to some adorable confusion.

Lol. Her feet definitely attract tickles. You were completely innocent this time, just holding her feet in the room...

When ever me and my girl go travelling, on a coach or train especially, I always end up with her barefeet on my lap and she loves what I do with her feet. I will always keep tickling her as well to make her flinch and gently giggle sometimes.
This is one such time I really tickled her :) :

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?313082-I-thought-you-had-a-feather-m-f

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back