• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend Turned into Frat Guy's Tickle Slave part 1 (M/f)

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
My girlfriend Anna, and I had just signed our lease on new college housing near our university. Fortunately for us ,we got it cheap since it was right next to a frat house and nobody else wanted to live there. For a few months, we lived there without much issue, with me often attending the parties while Anna studied in our house. She wasn’t the type to really enjoy going out, as she had been raised pretty religiously and conservatively, so she preferred to keep her life tame. I became somewhat friends with many of the guys who lived at the house, since we were around the same age and all liked to party. One of the guys, Matt, who I thought was pretty chill kept asking me to bring Anna to a party, but I had to keep reminding him, since we were all drunk, that she didn’t want to come to any of them and would rather stay in for the night.

Anna was a biochemistry major on the Pre-Med track, so she was busy all the time with work, along with various other activities she participated in. She was part of student council and belonged to multiple other leadership organizations. Her demeanor as a confident young woman, as well as her maturity endeared her to many people, including professors and university leaders, as well as her numerous friends. Of course, being a pale, dark haired beauty with a huge amazing smile didn't hurt. Because of this, she never found the time or desire to go to a frat party, and when we did things to have fun, they were meaningful activities, more enjoyable than partying could ever be.

One weekend, I decided to go home to visit my family; it was a test week for Anna, so it was best for the both of us if I left, as I didn't want to distract her and a visit home was overdue. That night, a few hours after I had gotten home, I got a call from Anna, talking about how the frat guys were having another party and she was trying to study for all her tests, but she just couldn’t focus with the noise in the background. Thinking about it, I told her to go over and ask them to keep it down, and if they refused, just tell them they wouldn’t want to get a noise complaint and get the cops involved. Thinking it was a good idea, she agreed and told me she would head over. I didn’t hear from her that night or the next day, so I assumed it all worked out and she was getting her studying done.

I returned Sunday evening to find Anna frantic, freaking out like something terrible had happened. When I asked her what was wrong, she responded, “Well I went over to tell them to quiet down and they refused. So I said the thing about the noise complaint and the guys got all antsy about it. They went into the other room to talk, and came back with a bunch of rope. Before I knew what was happening, they tied me up and dragged me into the basement. Matt said ‘Don’t worry, I’ll take care of her. You guys can go back to the party.’ Once the other guys left, Matt asked if I wanted to suck his dick and I, of course, said no.”

Anna refused to do anything sexual because of her upbringing, even with me, so this situation had me kind of tense as she was explaining it.

“Next thing I knew he retied me standing up to a pipe hanging from the ceiling and tied both my legs to pipes on opposite ends of the room. After that, he took my top and my bra off. He asked again if I wanted to suck his dick, and even though I was scared, I said no. So he just started tickling me, going after my armpits and stomach since they were so exposed.”

At this point, my eyes were bugging out of my head. Anna never let anyone tickle her, as she was so sensitive everywhere, and being the strong assertive young woman she was, her boundaries were set in stone and would not budge. She was super pale, but as she told the story, her skin began to flush a deep pink, showing how agitated she was.

“He just kept tickling my armpits for what must have been 20 minutes, then he moved down to my stomach and squeezed around my ab lines for a while before going back up to my armpits. I was losing my mind and kept begging him to stop, but if anything, he just kept tickling me harder. Matt kept saying stuff like, ‘This will teach you to not be such a stingy tease. How about you come out more’ and stuff like that as he tickled me. Once I was so exhausted I just hung there, unable to move, he started touching my boobs, squeezing them and pinching the nipples.

Then he pulled down my yoga pants, exposing my vagina since I wasn't wearing any underwear and started teasing me about it. He said he was gonna make me beg him to make me cum, but I didn’t believe him and started begging him to let me go back home, saying I wouldn’t make a noise complaint if he just let me go. I was completely not turned on at this point, but he went upstairs for a bit and came back with some tools that he said were going to drive me crazy. I kept begging him to stop, and then he stuck a gag in my mouth and told me to shut up.”

He pulled out a feather and started stroking around my thighs, slowly moving upwards toward my pussy, but taking his time. He feathered around my butt, even going in the crack. I think he kept doing it until he saw my pussy get a little wet. I tried to stop it, but there was nothing I could do, my legs were completely stretched out and I couldn’t move them. After Matt saw me get a little wet, he spread my lips and started feathering in there. After a while, I felt more turned on than I ever have, but he just kept going. Once in a while he would feather my taint and butt cheeks again, but he kept going back to my pussy, holding the lips open and just dragging the feather up and down through the slit. After probably 30 minutes, he switched out the feather and replaced it with a stiff paintbrush. He dragged that around in my pussy for a few minutes, then he went around me and started working on my buttcheeks. Mostly he dragged it between them, which tickled a lot, but since it wasn’t that much, turned me on too. After brushing all over my cheeks, he pulled them apart and went after my butthole. That tickled a lot, but turned me on some more, and he knew it.

When he came back around to do my pussy again, he didn’t even bother spreading the lips apart. He went straight for the clit, dragging the stiff little brush all over it. I groaned and screamed into the gag, since at this point it was driving me crazy. I’ve never felt like that before, and I was sure I was close to cumming, but I just couldn’t. So I kept groaning and moaning and screaming into the gag, but Matt didn't care, he just kept brushing all around my clit. Whenever I felt like I was about to cum, he would slow down a little or go back to tickling my armpits again, which would immediately make me focus on something else and bring me back from cumming. He must have teased my clit like that for over an hour, and by the end of it I was crying and shaking. I just felt like I needed to cum sooo badly, but I couldn’t, no matter how hard I tried or how much I wanted to. At the end of it, he told me that he would let me cum if I begged him on video to make me cum and then orgasmed on the video. He took my gag off to hear the response, but I told him to fuck off. It really wasn’t worth it to have that video floating around. So he put the gag back in and just kept going. This time, he would stick his fingers in my pussy as he teased my clit with the other hand. I was bucking and moaning and pulling at the ropes holding me, but nothing would let me get free. Matt must have brought me right to the edge of orgasm 20 or more times this time, and by the end I was ready to do whatever he said to cum. I started shouting into the gag like I wanted to tell him something, and I know he knew, but he did it three or four more times before he took the gag off.

This time, he said I needed to give him my phone password in addition to the other conditions. I didn’t want to, but I was crying and shaking, and my pussy was throbbing, and I really just needed to cum after being teased for so long, so I agreed to the video and gave him my phone password. He went into my phone and took down my parents’ contact information before edging me a few more times. I was begging him to just let me cum; my body felt so hot, my pussy was leaking all the way down my legs, and tears streamed down my face. I just couldn’t take it anymore, but he made me. Then he turned on his camera and started recording. I begged him to let me cum, and I thought he would right away, but he edged me even more. I thought I was going to lose my mind, and I just kept begging to cum, offering to do so many things. In the end, he said he would make me cum if I sucked his dick, and I did, on video, and then he made me tell him I was his slut and he owned me. After that, he stuck his face in my pussy and licked my clit a few times. My whole body exploded and I spazzed out as much as I could. I’m sure I screamed and made crazy noises, but I don’t really remember honestly. He got it all on video, and then he started tickling me again. Call me crazy, but I felt even more sensitive this time around, and he attacked my armpits like he wasn't even tired. He switched between my armpits, sides, and stomach for like 20 more minutes, and I was laughing hysterically and screaming the whole time. Nobody even heard me though, probably because of the music.

After he was done, he told me that if I didn't want my parents to see the video, I was expected to visit his house whenever he told me to. When I asked him what I was going to be doing, he just told me he planned to tickle me insane and give my pussy a good workout. I begged him to just leave me alone and be done with it, but he refused.”

Stunned, the only thing I could think of to say was, “Hmm, at least he didn’t get your feet. Everyone knows how insanely sensitive they are.”

Anna replied with, “After he put my clothes back on me and untied me, he walked me back home. The last thing he said before I went inside was ‘I can’t wait to spend hours tickling those feet of yours, especially your sexy long toes.”

Part 2: http://http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?318082-Girlfriend-Turned-into-Frat-Guy-s-Tickle-Toy-Part-2-(M-f)

Last edited:
Excellent story. I very much hope there will be a follow up. I like the idea of this being a regular thing and her having to go back and report what happened after these sessions.

Great start!! Can't wait for part 2...maybe she get tortured via skype and the boyfriend helpless and has to watch?

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back