• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend's feet no longer ticklish???

max4545us

My girlfriend and I have been doing a lot of tickling of one another over the last couple of months. She is pretty much ticklish everywhere, and her feet were one of her most ticklish spots, especially her toes. However the other night, I went to tickle her feet, and there was no reaction. She struggles with holding back reactions, but every once in a while she can manage to hold it back for 30 seconds to a minute. But the entire night, her feet we not ticklish. The other parts of her remained ticklish though, and I asked her about it and she said it tickled, but not enough to do anything. She said it felt like someone tickling her forearm, she could feel the sensation, just didn't have a reaction to it. I am just curious if anyone has heard or seen something like this before, and if it is temporary or if there is something I can try (as far as tickle technique) to do?

Is it safe to assume that the majority of your tickling has been aimed at that spot? What am I saying, of course it is. But it seems that with some people, prolonged tickling to a specific place can cause that place to become less sensitive to tickling. Perhaps just give them a break for a bit then come back and see.

I agree with Excess. Perhaps time for a break. If you are using brushes, or the electric toothbrush, this could add to de-sensitizing. How about treating her to a nice foot-massage, or even all body. :)

I do agree with you guys, that it may be just a cause of de-sensualization, but it is not as if her and I go all out. Most of the time it is just good fun/horseplay. No tools or anything have ever been used, and I have not tickled her feet for extended periods of time (probably a couple minutes at the most). Tonight I got some reactions, but it was not constant. So I am sure that if I do just resist tickling her feet for a bit (which may be hard lol) they will probably go back to normal. It was kind of cute though she would tell me when she thought her feet were ticklish tonight. And no I have not told her about how I "enjoy" tickling yet, there hasn't seemed to be the need to, since we do plenty of it, and I even think she gets turned on by it...so I have been a little hesitant to tell her, but in due time :) Thanks for the advice, and I would greatly appreciate any other insights.

My first (of many) wives had hyper-ticklish feet for the first few years of our relationship. She didn't enjoy tickling, but was willing to indulge me once a week or so. Eventually, her feet were about as ticklish as a block of wood. (That wasn't why our marriage ended, BTW)!

My current marriage is to a wonderful gal who's never been tickled much. She wasn't very ticklish when we started dating . . . now, she looks forward to it, and her ticklishness is increasing in most parts of her body! She seems to dread having her feet tickled; but then, after a couple of minutes, she begins to love it. The other night (through laughter): Can we do this all night long? Just writing about it makes me want to go tickle her right now . . . I think I will!

My personal experience . . . people are different.

Maybe her feet were never ticklish and she was just faking it to please you. It sells!! Try tickling her emotions.

No biggie, probably...

1) back off for a while
2) go to the head game, play with her ideas of what tickles her when you tickle other parts of her, threaten to tickle her feet, but don't...make her want it and dread it all at once, but don't do it!
3) blindfold her
4) surprise her
5) relax her, enjoy her body and have her enjoy it, too; massage her feet, but don't tickle them,
6) sensitize them with lotions or oil or heat (whatever works, but is not a big, expectation-creating deal
7) get "zenny" on her.....become the tickle!....no - really!
8) go on a tickle implement shopping spree just for her feet....if SHE actually wants her feet to be more ticklish again.....and have her say what would tickle the most...buy them...experiment maybe on some other feet with them to make sure you know what you are doing (that would be awful, right?)....then use them....or you might want to use them right in the car or your horse and buggy to make it really urgent after she gets all worked up about being tickled....
9) OK, I'm plum out!
10) somebody stop me...
11) ohmygoddess....
12) :feets:
(back to normal again!)

GOOD LUCK!...oh, and don't do all of those, if you do any, all at once!!!! :)

Well.......

Maybe her feet have gotten used to the tickling sensation. If her feet are not ticklish, then there are other ways you can enjoy her feet (giving her a foot massage, painting her toenails, licking her feet, etc).

Well.......

Maybe her feet have gotten used to the tickling sensation. If her feet are not ticklish, then there are other ways you can enjoy her feet (giving her a foot massage, painting her toenails, licking her feet, etc).

I agree with the general idea of a person getting tickled a lot developing resistance to the sensation, wheher effortfully or not. My wife is a generally ticklish person, but extremely ticklish (like wild hysterics, almost phobia-like) on her feet.

But, a couple of years ago, she went through sort of a phase where it didn't seem to bother her as much. So, I kind of laid off.

Just the other week, though, we were goofing around and I grabbed her ankle, and she started laughing wildly even before I touched her foot. Once I started tickling, she went nuts.

Overall, though, I'd say she takes being tickled on her feet or other sensitive areas better than when we first met. Back then, even if she had on thick socks she would almost panic if your hand got near her feet, even without the intention to tickle. Now, through socks and a blanket, she can stand to have her soles touched.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back