• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl's Aloud!!! (UK)

UK-FootTickler

TMF Poster
Hey guys, last week i sent 5 individual e-mails to the sexy new girl band Girl's Aloud! Anyway i got 2 e-mail's back one yesterday and one this afternoon! Here is how they both went:

ME: "So Cheryl, you are my favourite one out of the girls, you have a beautiful laugh. I know it sounds a bit weird but are you ticklish at all? if so where abouts?" Love Chris X
Cheryl: "Hi Chris i'm glad that i'm your favourite!! i am quite ticklish but only on my toes, my feet aren't really that ticklish neither is the rest of me! Cheryl

And also the beautiful Sarah Harding sent me one back:

ME: Sarah you are the prettiest girl i've ever seen! do you all get bored sometimes when you're on the road on tour? do you ever tickle eachother to pass the time? ha ha if so who's ticklish and are you and where? Love Chris X
Sarah: lol we are all ticklish! Nadine is the most ticklish out of us all i think.that's how we all get our own back on her! i am ticklish on my feet and sides but i kick so don't try it! Lots of love Sarah Girl's Aloud

so what do you think guy's i might still get replies from the others too! if i do you guy's will definately be the first to know!!

UK-FootTickler

Great UK! Thanks for posting. I've never seen this group, but they sound awesome. I hope you get replies from the other ones as well. I'd be very interested if you got a reply from the one they said is the most ticklish of all, I'd love to hear her answer! Please post if you get answers from any other girls in the group, especially the one who they mentioned is most ticklish.

Mitch

Very nice work, my friend. I've never heard of this band, either, but this news has certainly got me interested!

Excellent ! Now I have to put a face on these names but it's true that these girls are gorgeous.
I hope that the other girls will answer...

Great!

Love to hear this. These girls are so cute!

Thank you, UK-FootTickler!

But do you think the persons who wrote the E-Mails are really the girls of Girls Aloud? I hope it, because of their answers.

For those of you who don't know Girls Aloud, here are 2 pictures:

Girls Aloud Pic 1
Girls Aloud Pic 2

hey

oh man these girls are cute! How did u get their e-mail address? can i have nadines nad kimberlys?

please please please please please please

Last edited:
I'm not exactly gung-ho on girl groups. Mind you, I do like the look of Cheryl Tweedy. She looked gorgeous in the Jump video (those eyes and hairstyle did it for me) and she kicks ass on the side, too!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back