• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girls-Are your toenails polished now, and if so what color are they?

Are your toenails polished now-if so what color are they?

• Light/Dark red

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Pink

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • French pedicure

• Black

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other-please specify

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • My toenails arent polished right now

• Total voters

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Poll for the ladies: Are your toenails polished right now, and if so what color are they?

Mitch

I am having my toes done tonight with a French Pedicure. My ler intends on using a Sonicare brush right after my soft soles and ticklish toes come home from my pedicure. EEEK, I am in for a long evening. Do any of you feel sorry for me?(giggles) I have never experienced a Sonicare before, but everyone tells me it will excruciatingly efficient at tickling my ticklish toes. Wish me luck!

I know you already know MY answer to this Mitch, but...

Fire engine red, 24/7.

XOXO

bronze, I love the way my toes look in bronze. This week I will get a fresh pedicure and probably go red for the next couple of weeks.

nice choice!

Oooooooooooooo bronze looks so cool with a tan Jpie!
(I fear change but love pink as well!):p

XOXO

no polish for now just all buffered and smooth and shiny untill Next week when i go get them done!!

well smurfy has gotten her toe nails painted every 2 weeks for the last month and now her nails are a really deep red called Gothic Desire.

Very nice, Jester! I'm sure her toes look really pretty.

Mitch

Hey Mitch!

Since it was asked on the poll, I guess this isn't derailing (I hope--maybe I should make up my own poll) :p but I just thought I'd ask...
What do guys think of the french manicaure on the toes?

It's all I wear on my fingers and "my girl" asked if I wanted it on my toes too. (I went with red as I always do) but I was curious...
XOXO

I'm more of a fan of colors on the toes, Steph, and I especially like red polished toenails, whether fire red or dark red, but I do know that a lot of women like french pedicures, and from talking to TMF guys, they also like the way a french pedicure looks on a girl's toes. I'm not a fan of it, but if you want to go french pedicure, more power to you!

Mitch

Thanks Mitch~I confess I'm very attached to my red polish, just the same...Hey, old habits, hmm?

XOXO

Mine are pink, because I know of someone who would like that very much. :)

i don't normally wear toe nail polish, but did on the whim yesterday. i got it in alaska from this company called Del Sol.

it's a shiny silverish...i think...sorta.

then you go out into the sunlight (UV light) and it turns to PINK! :blush:

i bought lots of other del sol products down in the cayman islands. i like the way the colors change.

Very nice, Bunny. When you get a chance, please check your private messages again. Thanks.

Mitch

Curious, when you get a chance, please check your Private Messages again. I left you a suggestion of what to do about your issue of getting into the chat. Good Luck, let me know if it works. I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Mitch

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back