• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

girls or boys?

kskiys

TMF Poster
Hello! just wanted to ask something to you people: who do you think tend to be more ticklish? girls or boys?

I reckon it depends on the boy or girl in question.

Agreeing with Artoo here, you can't nail it down to one gender.

I'm speaking very generally here, but I have heard that people who undergo sex change operations report a signifigant change in sensitivity. More sensitive if going from male to female, less sensitive if vice versa. And I have talked to some transsexual women online and they say that yes that includes ticklishness. So there you have it.

Resets sarcasm-detector....

Last edited:
I just wonder how many times this question has been asked....Hmmmmmm...
:hysteriatrain::hysteriatrain::hysteriatrain:

*gets the difibulator ready for Jo and Emily and anyone else (including myself) who may die suddenly from the question*

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls, it's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world....

I would venture a guess a man's testes may be more ticklish than a woman's testes. Also if women actually did have an extra rib it probably would of been more ticklish than the one the man lacked.

I would venture a guess a man's testes may be more ticklish than a woman's testes. Also if women actually did have an extra rib it probably would of been more ticklish than the one the man lacked.

my balls are very ticklish, thankyouverymuch.

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls, it's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world....

Except for Lola.

I think that girls who are boys, who like boys to be girls, who do boys like they're girls, who do girls like they're boys are the most ticklish.

i'll guess the one raised by wolves(non-twilight)

i'm ticklish during my period, but nothing like during my exclamation point and question mark. Why don't we take a set of identical twins( one boy, one girl) and find out the answer? ;)

Nope, I'm reviving everyone with my handy dandy idiot proof difibulator of awesome :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back