• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gitchy the Clown

A few notes about the film “Gitchy”

1. Gitchy is definitely a mainstream film. I now have watched a few tickle fetish films and “Gitchy” is nothing like them. “Gitchy” was meant to be crazy campy fun… not a fetish fun. I think most of you have figured that out already. I will say that “Gitchy” was made before I knew anyone in the tickle world, however “The making of Gitchy” was made after I made some tickle fetish friends so you’ll hear a few references to the fetish world in “The making of Gitchy”.

2. There is M/M tickling and M/F in Gitchy….so be warned if you hate the sight of M/M.

3. I think anyone that enjoys good campy Rocky Horror type films will enjoy “Gitchy”

I do ask everyone to please help me protect the film against piracy. If I can cover half my costs I might do another.

With all that being said … Gitchy now can be found on ebay.
I’m crazyteeproductions there.

Please check the myspace page if you need actual links. They are under the player.

http://www.myspace.com/gitchy_the_clown

I’ll will continue to visit this thread and I also answer emails at [email protected]

So here we go…Send in the clowns…LOL…Gitchy Goo!

Awesome, I'm buying now! Hope you make enough to think about another one, though I'm not a M/M fan, I love old school horrors and will enjoy this movie! Live on Gitchy! Hey if it becomes popular enough, maybe they can grab Megan Fox as a ticklee for Gitchy the Clown for a Hollywood premiere! ;)
I can dream!

DK

Got it yesterday and watched it. Will be posting my full thoughts as soon as I can gather them. Bottom line: it's good!

I cried a little, because clowns scare the fucking shit out of me.

ROFLMAO ... that is awesome. I hate clowns, and I can't wait to see this movie. I know it's going to be awesome. A tickling clown... even worse. He will tickle you ... UNTIL YOU DIE. I can't wait to see what happens. :D

is the amazon thing up yet tee? :)

I'm working on that but the Video on Demand thing i'm told takes 60 days to get going.
Also the Amazon verison won't have any extras..It will only have the main feature.

Best place to purchase the film is off the myspace page. www.myspace.com/gitchy_the_clown

If your not in the US and you don't have a multi region DVD player you might have to wait for the amazon VOD...otherwise just use the myspace page.

GITCHY is a finalist in the 22nd Annual United States Super 8mm Film + Digital Video Festival.
This is held at Rutgers University. The festival is Feb 19-21th. GITCHY will be shown on the 19th.

Well Done!!! Bringing the Tickling Community into the mainstream vanilla population...I can't wait to see if you win. I am still waiting on the Australian Premier :devil:

DJ Tickler

any news on amazon yet?

Anyone that is interested in the amazon Video on Demand verison please send me a PM so I can contact you when its ready.

If you're in the USA just get the DVD...its Cheaper and has the behind the scenes stuff...Gitchy has made it into a mainstream festival so we are not considered a fetish film at all...People mostly think the film is fun , crazy , and creepy.....
You can get the DVD and T-shirt here. DVD is mailed in a plain yellow bubble wrap envelope
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4y5qy/

If you get the T-shirt please send me a pic of you wearing it for my facebook album.

Thanks

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back