• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gitchy the Clown

We should be thankful that this is being made at all, not nitpicking because it's got something in it that's not to our taste. I can actually enjoy a /m scene, if it's done well. And from what I've seen, this should qualify.

Memo to Dtrell, get over yourself. Just because you don't give a rat's ass about this thing doesn't mean the rest of us don't have to be interested in it. I mean seriously do you have a rep where people look at you and think "What's pissing him off this time?" This movie is not something you like, fine. Move on. Let the rest of us carry on with it and just stop trying to cram your opinion down our throats like it's some kind of great curse that the rest of us are interested in this movie. And the earlier posts had it right, there are a lot worse things going on to be pissed about then a 30 minute movie. You made your point man now move on.

Hey TickleTee,
Approaching this again from the fellow film maker's POV, I'm curious as to how the process had panned out for you? Like, pre-production, writing, casting calls/auditions, rehearsals, hair/make-up, shooting (studio or location) post production, etc. Basically, how has the process been, any interesting things occur, smooth process, etc? In other words a behind the scenes/director commentary, unless of course you plan on releasing such a thing with the film itself in which case I will patiently wait.

J :jester: J

I find it unfortunate that there are people who are going to avoid watching this film because men are being tickled, this could turn out to be a superb film, and some people are going to miss out, big time, because they think the whole M/M thing will ruin an entire 30 minute film, which is not an intentional fetish film, *sigh*

Personally, I'd like to congratulate you for making a very professional looking film and for putting up with some of these comments (you know who you people are!). Fantastic work and good luck!

~Eiro

Agreed. If I see /M tickling...I skip it. Simple, eh? The way people act around here it may as well give you eye cancer.

Guys I just want to say that I feel allot of support here. I'm going to continue to give updates and makes posts..... I've decided to ignore Dtrell completely. He doesn't exist to me so don't feel the need to bash him...if my film makes him uncomfortable... its his issue...not ours... I'm here for the people interested in my project and no one else. :yourock:

:gbtoast: Can't wait 2 see your movie. when do you hopped 2 have it out by?

Looking forward to the Movie. Mad props to you TickleTee. You have my support :D

Guys I just want to say that I feel allot of support here. I'm going to continue to give updates and makes posts..... I've decided to ignore Dtrell completely. He doesn't exist to me so don't feel the need to bash him...if my film makes him uncomfortable... its his issue...not ours... I'm here for the people interested in my project and no one else. :yourock:

Good point, life's too short to waste time and energy on negativity. And as you see, you have lots of support. So much in fact, you might want to start writing a "Gitchy 2" script, ha ha!

I often asked me this question: "How are tickling scenes in any movies made?" I mean, Steffany tells in this interview, that she's really ticklish but does she get really "tortured" and has to make a really tickle-laugh while the camera runs? You sure can give us some details, Tickle Tee!
(Sorry for my bad english)

Hey TickleTee,
Approaching this again from the fellow film maker's POV, I'm curious as to how the process had panned out for you? Like, pre-production, writing, casting calls/auditions, rehearsals, hair/make-up, shooting (studio or location) post production, etc. Basically, how has the process been, any interesting things occur, smooth process, etc? In other words a behind the scenes/director commentary, unless of course you plan on releasing such a thing with the film itself in which case I will patiently wait.

Oh...I have a making of Gitchy thing all planed out....

You boys will like this

Meet the very Ticklish MaryKate Gallagher...ready for this?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GLnSANqM7c&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GLnSANqM7c&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

lol I love clowns! I've always had this some sort of weird "attraction" to clowns and even have had a fantasy of getting tickled by one of them...if there is any chance of a Gitchy 2, and the Gitchy in the story is a female, I'm game to be tickled to death lol..what a way to go!

Meet the very Ticklish MaryKate Gallagher...ready for this?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GLnSANqM7c&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GLnSANqM7c&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

:omg::omg::omg::numberone::wow::wow::wowzer::woot::woot:
Happy Day! Coming home to something like that makes 12 hour work days bearable! What a girl next door, incredibly attractive lady! And I look forward to the making of you've got planned. Until then... thanks for the latest interview!

Fingers, feather dusters, raspberries.. Gitchy really knows his stuff. And did you hear that creepy laugh he makes while tickling her? It's that perfect blend of scary and funny. This movie is looking better and better. I hope there's an extended cut, ha ha :)

I can't help but wonder Tee, how do you possibly top this? It's like every clip you put up gets us more psyched for this movie. What could you be possibly aiming to pit up next? I'm excited and i can't imagine what could be better apart from seeing the movie

I dont mean to bug you Crazy, but how will we be able to see the film? Where will you put up the finished project?

Its not too important, I was just curious.

~Eiro

I can't help but wonder Tee, how do you possibly top this? It's like every clip you put up gets us more psyched for this movie. What could you be possibly aiming to pit up next? I'm excited and i can't imagine what could be better apart from seeing the movie

This will be the last video I post for awhile. I think I gave everyone a good idea about my Clown and what it does.

I dont mean to bug you Crazy, but how will we be able to see the film? Where will you put up the finished project?

Its not too important, I was just curious.

~Eiro

Well the first thing I need to do (beside finishing last bit of editing-approx3wks) is get GITCHY a local premiere in a film festival. The actors want this and I don't blame them....I'll keep everyone updated on that....Im sure there are some local to us here. If you haven't yet please send a email to [email protected] to get on the mailing list...That way you'll know if it will be playing at a festival in your area...Some festivals have rules where they wont show your film unless it hasn't been released to the public, but after we get our first premiere I'll be able to update everyone further on how to see the film...And I do promise this...when I release this..there will be a extra features section with extra long tickling scenes. :cheer:

dtrell - get [rhymes with rocked and sucked. starts with f]

there will be a extra features section with extra long tickling scenes.

gggrrrrrrrrrrowl

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back