• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Give me 2 minutes and I'll be back (f/m)

oli999

Hi everyone,

I have been on this forum since a long time, but I never wrote anything! Here is my first story.
Please feel free to comments since part 2 in coming soon, so I'll try listening to you and improve it!
Also english is my second langage so sorry for the mistakes!

---------------------------
We had a party at my friend's house. My girlfriend (Emma) and I planned to sleep there since it was far away from our place. Our friends had a beautiful guest room and we knew that the bed in there was perfect for what we had in mind : a little tickle game that we would play at the end of the night when everyone would go to sleep. There’s always a little something when we do it somewhere we shouldn’t ! As usual, knowing what was coming made us talked about it during the day. I was at work when I received a text message

“I am so gonna make you beg”
“Really? What will I beg you for ?”
“You’re gonna beg me to stop the tickling, but I won’t stop until you give me something reaaallly special !”
“Tonight you can do whatever you want you’ll never break me !”
“Dont’ speak to fast, I’m bringing my weapons ;)

Now “something special” usually refers to things I usually don’t want her to do to me : spanking or post orgasm tickling. We have a rule that she can’t do those things except if she makes me beg for it. Spanking is just too humiliating and I am way too sensitive for post orgasm tickling. But we are still at the beginning of our relationship, I know she tells me those things because she knows that’s what I want to hear and not because she really means it. Also, we haven’t had a lot of tickling sessions since we haven’t been together for a long time so she doesn’t know how to make me beg (yet).

We kept texting about it during the day, making me wish our night was already ending…

When we arrived to my friends house I realised Zoe was also invited to our supper. I dated her for a small period of time a couple years ago but my girlfriend knows about it so it is not a problem. The thing Emma ignores though is that my relationship with Zoe was mainly sexual, so we quickly went into more intense things which is not the case with Emma. In other words, Zoe has information Emma doesn’t have. Precisely, Zoe knows my secret spot and she always acts like she is going to take advantage of that information. Sometimes she will say something like :
“We all know you are a very sensitive man”

But maybe it’s all in my head.

I skip the details about the night because there is nothing interesting to say except for the fact that I had a couple of eye contact with Zoe, more than usual I think, but maybe it was all in my head…

The night came to an end, we went upstairs excited about what was to come. I quickly removed my pants and shirt and got on the bed with only my boxer on. She tied me up to the bed spread eagle.

“You’re so gonna regret this” she told me in a sexy voice.

We were a bit drunk… she is always more adventurous when she is drunk and I am always more submissive when I am drunk, so we were in for a lot of fun. She slowly started teasing me by putting her nails on my feet

“I saw you tonight, you couldn’t take your eyes off Zoe… I think you should be punish”, she said it in a playful tone
“And how should I be punished?”
“You should be tickled until you are a begging mess”

And she started scratching my feet. Now my feet are not my most ticklish spot so she usually starts there to warm me up. But I was drunk so it tickled me more than usual. Problem is, and that’s part of the fun, I could not make a sound because we would wake up our friends that also stayed for the night. So I was trying not to laugh, but the fact that I couldn't make a sound made me concentrate more on what she was doing with my feet. She started to go higher on my feet, probably trying to reach the spot between my toes and my arch when we heard :

“Emma ! Come downstairs !”

It was Stephany, our host for the night. We both freeze.

“Give me 2 minutes and I’ll be back”
“Emma you can’t leave me tied up alone in the guest room”
“Cmon, what could happen, it won’t be long. To make you wait we’ll play a little game”

She went to her bag and took 2 toothbrushes

“I am going to put those toothbrushes between your toes, if you let them fall you will be punished. This way we’re sure you are going to stay perfectly still for the next few minutes.

She placed the toothbrushes so they were “standing” on the bed but the tip was between my big toe and the second toe. She tickled me a little bit more while doing it making me realize it wasn’t solid at all, the smallest movement on my foot was making them move.

She kissed me and left the room. I was now spread eagle on a bedroom which is not Mine and I couldn’t move at all…

I was focusing on the toothbrushes between my toes when I heard the door open

“Ooos sorry wrong room…”

It was Zoe. She was also staying for the night. She had already changed her clothes, she was wearing pj’s that would make every man dream : she had really small shorts barely hiding her ass cheeks and was wearing a small t-shirt exposing her belly.

“oh what do we got here? that’s why you guys wanted to go “sleep” so fast, had something in mind ein?”
“Zoe please just leave the room, Emma is going to be back in a couple of minutes”
“I don’t think so, it seems like they have a lot of thing to tell each other downstairs”
“Zoe please go back to your room”

Now what was scary was not only the fact that I was tied spread eagle, but more the fact that she knew my secret, she knew she could make me scream. She walked around the room like a predator would fly around its prey before attacking.

“oh… is this what I think it is”

Zoey had just found the toothbrushes laying between my toes

“you never let me use tools on you…”
“Zoe…”
“That’s not fair, do you think it’s fair ?”
“…”
“Do you think it’s fair?”

Zoe had a very sexy smirk on her face. I could not help it, I was really aroused by this situation and the fact that I knew that I wasn’t supposed to made it worse.

She was now really close to me.

“Are you still ticklish ?”
“Please don’t…”
“you know this is my only chance, you know I can’t leave this room without tickling you.”

It was obviously going to happen, but the fact that she just used the word “tickling” made it official. I could have had an orgasm at that precise moment

She sat on the bed and put her nails right above my armpits

“you can’t, everybody is going to hear me”
“That. Is. Your. Problem”, she said, approaching her fingers a little bit more after each word.

And she started tickling me. Now she tickled me a couple of times before but this was something else : we were not dating anymore, she did not care about doing the right thing to seduce me, I could see in her eyes she wanted to make me suffer.

I was trying not to laugh, but even my breathing was already loud. Her nails were dancing on my armpits. Those nails… that's why I authorize Emma to use tools, she does not have Zoe’s nails. So when I started dating her, it wasn't the same feeling and my submissive side felt disappointed. Well that submissive part of me was happy now : Zoe had been tickling me for 30 seconds and I was already ready to break.

trying not too laugh eh? She said as she digged her nails in my armpits

The only movement I could do was twisting my body left to right and believe me, I was doing it a lot, but still not making a sound. And she was not happy about it. She started going up and down on my armpits making it impossible to predict where her nails were going next. After 45 seconds she finally stopped, giving me a chance to breathe.

She walked towards my feet, I had forgotten about those toothbrushes. Things were about to get bad.

“I never used tools on you, I wonder if they work better than my nails”

And she started tickling me with the toothbrushes

“Hahahahaha no no no no”
“No they don’t work better ?”
“haha yes yes yes”

This time I couldn’t help it : I was laughing. It was too much : she was looking straight into my eyes, using 2 toothbrushes to torment me.

“please please stoooop”
“Do you really want me to stop? Because it seems that is not what your body is saying…”

I really wanted it to stop, but I was really aroused by this whole situation. you could clearly see a bulge in my underwear. She was really enjoying torturing me and it was sexy to watch even in my position.

“Maybe I’ll take care of this party of your body later”

Again, I could have cum right on the spot. And she tickled my feet even more furiously. I could feel each bristle scratching my feet

“Omg it tickles it tickles it tickles”
“The toothbrushes are really effective eh? I wonder what they would do to your nipples…”

She saw the despair in my eyes

“you thought I had forgotten ? You thought I wouldn’t remember that secret spot of yours ? The one I could tickle to make you do everything I wanted ? You remember that time I tickled your nipples until you cried, because the only thing that would have made me stop was if you had begged for the toothbrushes in your asshole ?” That was one of the most humiliating nights in my life and I would have preferred if she had forgotten about it. “I wonder what you are going to beg for tonight… I’ll make a deal, il you don’t move for 1 minute, I won’t tickle your nipples”
“Yes please i won’t move, I won’t make a sound”
“Ready?”

I didn’t have time to answer that I felt the toothbrush on my feet again. It took me by surprise even if there was nothing surprising about it.

“Already 20 seconds, I know you will crack, those nipples will be mine”

After 40 seconds, she got scared, as I said my feet are not my most ticklish spot and she knows it. She jumped on the bed and dug her nails into my armpits again. It was out of my control, I jumped, losing the bet instantly.

“The fun part can begin”

TO BE CONTINUED

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back