• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Give me 2 minutes and I'll be back Part 2 (f/m) (Sexual)

oli999

Hello!

Part 2 of my first story! I recommend you read part 1 before reading part 2 : https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?350428-Give-me-2-minutes-and-I-ll-be-back-(f-m)

i know there is a lack of details, I am trying to improve my vocabulary as I write this, slowly I'll get there!

"I wonder what you are going to beg for tonight…"

I had been stuck with Zoe for 20 minutes but it felt like an hour. Things were about to get worse : she was about to tickle my secret spot. Now the “secret” was not a secret to her, but it was for most of the girls I dated. I don't tell anybody about it, because it takes tickling to a whole new level and it makes me vulnerable. That is why I never told Emma about it. I prefer it if my girlfriends don't see me THAT vulnerable. But with Zoe things were mainly sexual so it made sense to tell her at that time...I was on anxious, as I knew things were about to escalate

“Zoe please no! ANYTHING but that, not here, not tonight!!”
“There won’t be another night, so yes here, tonight!”
“You’ll make me scream, you can’t!”
“Hum you’re right I don’t want you to scream you’ll ruin my fun ! let me find something”

Her response took me by surprise, I couldn't believe she was acting like this. Zoe saw a pink thong laying on the floor. It was Emma’s worn thong that she’d taken off when we arrived earlier.

“That'll be perfect. Open your mouth or I’ll make you cry”

Again I couldn't say a word. I did not resist, feeling that she was indeed in a mood to tickle me until I cried. I was already embarrassed by this situation, now it was getting humiliating. She gagged me with my girlfriend's thong. This was too much. I was tied spread-eagle with my girlfriend’s thong in my mouth, my ex date was about to tickle me, she was looking sexier than ever in her little pajamas and she was in a really sexy/cruel mood.

She put her nails right above my nipples.

“hmm hmm”, was what she heard, “please no” was in fact what I was trying to say.

When her nails made contact, I felt like I was struck by lightning.

“STOP, IT TICKLES SO BAD”, I said, spitting the thong out of my mouth.

I was scared my girlfriend would hear us downstairs, but it seemed Zoe couldn’t understand me because she didn’t stop at all. Her nails were playing piano on my nipples.

“This is so much fun, I can’t wait to use the toothbrushes.
“Hahaha no please”
“Are you begging me to tickle you with my nails ? Wow I would never have dreamed of that!

She put back the thong in my mouth but kept her hand so I could not scream. That gave me a break because she could only tickle me with one hand. She realized that and told me the most sexiest thing I had ever heard :

“I prefer when you scream through your gag and it seems like one hand isn't enough to achieve that. I’ll sit on your face, so you won’t be able to spit the thong out and I’ll Tickle you to death with BOTH hands.

Pre cum was now leaking and my boxers were getting wet. The atmosphere in the room was thick with sexual tension. She put her knees on each side of my face and lowered herself on my face. I was completely at her mercy.

“Now I can be as cruel as I want” nobody will hear you”, she said, confirming my fears.

She started to use the sharpness of her nails to tickle the tips of my nipples, like a claw trying to reach a teddy bear would do. I couldn’t stand it.

“So on a scale of 1 to 10 how much does it tickle ?”
“Mmpphh” was the only thing I was able to say.
“I can’t hear you, too bad! Maybe it means it does not tickle enough”
“MMPPHHH

The only way I could breath was by sniffing her ass and I think she liked that because she was slowly grinding me. She kept tickling me for what felt like an hour. She finally lifted herself up. Maybe she was scared I could not breathe. I spited the thong out of my mouth

“Please I’ll do anything”
“But tickling your nipples is everything I want! So on a scale of 1 to 10?
“TEN TEN TEN”
“Really ? But it’s impossible, that means the toothbrushes would have to be 11 or 12? Let’s try”
NO NO NO I CAN’T TAKE IT
“Wo, you’re WAY too loud”.

Again : thong in my mouth, her on my face.

Let’s be honest : it was one of the most sexy things I had ever experienced but it was torture at the same time. My nipples are a forbidden spot except in special moments and now she was tickling me on that specific spot without stopping and I couldn't even say something to defend myself. But more than that, I was about to be tickled on my nipples with toothbrushes for the first time. Anticipation was the worst and she knew that. I kept absolutely still trying to feel something…and for the first time tonight I got scared.

And then it happened ! I literally jumped, I think I made the bed touch the ceiling ! It was the worst feeling of my life. I didn't feel 2 toothbrushes. I felt hundreds of little bristles touching my nipples in different patterns. I screamed “in” her ass, making her moan at the same time.
“Tell me, do you prefer long and slow strokes? “ It was tickling me, but I could take it…

“Or fast and short strokes?”. That I couldn't…I went into silent laughter for the first time of the night.
“Aw this is a great way to keep you silent”, and she vigorously kept doing really fast strokes on the tip of my nipples.
“I’LL DO ANYTHING PLEASE” I scream “through” her.

I think She heard me because she said :

“oohhh I know what I want, I want you to tell me the story of your most humiliating night with your girlfriends panties in your mouth”, she said moving herself off me. It was the second time tonight she talked about that night…
“Start talking or…” She lowered the toothbrushes closer to my nipples
“The night ou fickled my fipples until I staft beghing”, I tried to say while being gagged.

She was sitting on my arms and she started moving slowly back and forth. while I was talking. She was doing circular motion with the toothbrush without touching the nipples. It was hell. My whole body was tense in anticipation of the toothbrushes getting closer to my nipples.

“Oh yes! Exactly like I am doing right now! And what was different that night ?”
“You would accept anything I was “offering” you to stop”
“So what did I do”
“You gagged me with your socks and kept tickling my nipples for 10 minutes…”
“My dirty socks, you're worst nightmare! And I tickled you until…”
“Until you told me that you would stop if you could tickle my asshole with the toothbrushes”
“But you refused so I TICKLED YOU MORE”
At the same time, she lowered herself on my mouth and started scratching my nipples with the toothbrushes AGAIN. She was pressing the toothbrushes pretty hard on my nipples, but the softness of the bristles were not hurting me. I couldn't even use that as an excuse. I could only laugh between her asscheeks.

“This is a dream come true! And Emma did a really good job tying you up eh? You can’t move an inch”

She finished the story by herself : “finally you accepted my offer of tickling your asshole but I had changed my mind, it took you too long. I wanted something more : the toothbrushes in your asshole. Again you said no! So I took sensitive lotion and poured it on your nipples and then what happened ?

I could feel my asshole clenching while she was telling the story
“Mmppfff”
“What?”, she said while she gave me some air
“PLEASE STOP ITS ENOUGH”, I yelled between her cheeks
“Tell What happened or else… “. I didn't know what she meant by “or else” but I didn't want to know.
“I CRIED”

I was about to cum, for 30 minutes my penis had been softly rubbing against my boxer and listening to her telling the story while having my nipples tickled and being facesitted was more than I could take.

“IM GONNA CUM”
“What!?”
“PLEASE STOP PLEASE STOP”
“Let me tickle you asshole”
“WHAT!? NO”
“Then cum” she said while lowering herself so her head was now close to my penis. She took my penis out of my boxer and gave one stroke with the toothbrushes.. That’s the most cruel thing she could do because that would mean that my night with Emma would be over. But I couldn’t stand it anymore. I exploded in my boxer, realizing at the same moment the situation I was in.

“OH NO OH NO OH NO”

she thought about the same thing as me :

“Swallowing are for my boyfriend only you know that, I wonder what Emma will think of this”

She took the toothbrushes and put them back where they were 30 minutes ago.

And she left.

Really great story! I love the situation, and the secret nipple weakness. The humiliation and begging are well done! Thanks for writing and posting.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back