• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Go Cubs Go

Some1Getme

TMF Expert
How about those Chicago Cubs tonight. I can just feel this is the year, plus Marty Mcfly told me to bet on the Cubs in 2015

My interaction with Mets fans over the last two days will cause me to root for the Cubs if and only if the NLCS is Cubs versus Mets.
(Of course, I will root for the Dodgers if game five of our NLDS goes well. :D)

I hope the Cubs win the World Series. It's been too long.

I'm also going to say something.

I think.. that the playoff seeding is unfair.

Even though the Cubs had 97 wins, and were a very strong wild card, strong enough to eliminate the 100 plus win NL Central division champion Cards.. the Cubs will not have NLCS home field advantage against either the Dodgers or Mets, both of whom had worse records than the Cubs, simply because both the Dodgers and Mets were both division champions.

I think such is wrong.

In my view.. whatever team had more wins in the regular season, should have the home field advantage in playoff series, even if the team with the greater wins is the "Wild Card". What the current system does, essentially could give an 81 win division champion, playoff home field advantage, over a 100 win wild card team.

I dont like that at all.

I see your point Mitch, but I think it's a little different with baseball. Home field advantage makes little difference in baseball. Proof? The San Francisco Giants have won 3 of the last 5 world series having won their division how many times? Also last year's game 7 was played in KC. Winning a division in baseball is pretty much a meaningless stat and means zero when the playoffs arrive. I think home field advantage has far greater impact in the NBA and NFL.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back