• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Go Flames Go!!!

leafstk

Level of Quintuple Ruby Feather
Huge underdogs, yes, but gotta give a big thumbs up to the efforts of the Calgary Flames, woooooo hooooo!!! :D

Bring the Cup home where it belongs baby! :D

An "Ameri-Canadian" who Seconds that!

Send the Flyers on a "Flaming Flight" and bring it back to Canadian soil.

Maybe if we all focus, send " Canadian power" and drink our Molsons @ the same time......;)

Re: An "Ameri-Canadian" who Seconds that!

Ghost2004 said:
Send the Flyers on a "Flaming Flight" and bring it back to Canadian soil.

Maybe if we all focus, send " Canadian power" and drink our Molsons @ the same time......;)

Workin on it! ;) :D

A shut out IN San Jose? :D WOO HOO CALGARY!!! :D Okay, SOMEONE'S gotta win a home game in this series... Might as well be the Flame's in Game 6!!! :D

WOO HOO!!! Go Flames Go!!!! :D *does a cartwheel* ;)

Bring it on Back baby!!!

Now if onky they can go the rest like this.. the whole country of Canada will go mad..

Anyone for a trip out Calgary way?

:D

Ghostie

Oh yeah, its one of the most beautiful cities in the country :D Calgary, Banff, Jasper... I'd love to go! :cool:

LOL tis SOO Cheezy but I wanna go

to the Calgary Stampede!

Leafs, you ever been to a place WAYY uup northern Alberta called Lac Labiche? A freind of mine lived there for like 2 yrs

Ghostie

Re: LOL tis SOO Cheezy but I wanna go

Ghost2004 said:
to the Calgary Stampede!

Leafs, you ever been to a place WAYY uup northern Alberta called Lac Labiche? A freind of mine lived there for like 2 yrs

Ghostie

Not cheezy at all! I hear its a blast! Anyway, I've had the pleasure of trompin around Alberta twice... but never been farther north than Jasper... the rockies are breathe taking! :wow: :D

Re: and don;t forget the place with the Coolest damn name

Ghost2004 said:
MEDICINE HAT!!!:D

LOL yeah! Man, I love it out west

leafstk said:
A shut out IN San Jose? :D WOO HOO CALGARY!!! :D Okay, SOMEONE'S gotta win a home game in this series... Might as well be the Flame's in Game 6!!! :D

YEAH!

My friend in BC tells me that cheering for the Flames this season was her guilty pleasure, since everyone over there (and out east too, I guess) was surprised they even made the playoffs and thought Vancouver would take the cup. I've never liked the Flyers' style of hockey, and I hate the thought of the cup going someplace that doesn't even have snow in the winter:sowrong:
Go FLames, go!

natural tickler said:
Calgary is going down and there will be a Game 7, won by San Jose:D

Me thinks your dreaming in technicolor :p :D :cool: GO FLAMES! ;)

Man, whatever happens, I just love that Calgary crowd :D Hearing the anthems tonight sent shivers down my spine! :D

I agree Angel, that Cup's gotta come home! Even though I'd prefer it to be right here in Toronto, LOL ;) Well, there's always next year :D

So Flames all the way, WOO HOO!!

p.s. Phooey on the Flyers :p and a Bah Humbug to NT from me also ;)

AWESOME!!! :D Calgary wins in 6 and will compete for the Stanley Cup for the first time in 15 years! Bring it home boys! WOO HOO!! :D :D :D

Hello Hockey Fans

Rest In Peace, Ed Whalen.
Ahhh....the Red Mile is hopiing, win or lose. The C of Red hath drowned all 3 Western Conference division winners, and we are not done yet. Thanx for your support leafstk, Ghost2204, limeoutsider, and my montreal grl, Morning Angel. Come out, be part of the Cup coming home where it belongs (15 years later), and keep it real.
Go Flames Go - yeah baby!!
:firedevil

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back