• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Go to tool?

frankied21

TMF Expert
Personally, I don't love using tools "too much." I place that in quotes because, well obviously, I use tools just like everyone else here. Both as a ler and a lee, I love them. But there's just something about making someone squirm and giggle with my own fingers or someone's hands all over me that just gets me a bit more excited. Not related, I digress.
You're about to have a session with your dream ler or lee. You can bring only one tool to the session, and one tool only. To use or to be used on you. What would it be?
To be fair, if you want to say hairbrush I will allow you to include oil or lotion because thats just mean if you dont, but oil or lotion could also be the sole tool you bring too.
Curious to see what you all come back with. Could be an erotic tool, or a torturing tool. For me, my metal guitar picks would be coming with me

My latest best tool is this used with oil

tool.jpg

I've only used it once so far, but the reaction I got using it was insane! After oiling up their feet, I used the usual stuff on them, everything from my fingernails to a hair brush to pics. But the minute this thing made a pass up and down their soles they went absolutely berserk! It's now my favorite tool next to my fingers! :p

When you really want to punish those pretty feet of hers, you can't go wrong with Oral B. Not only does the brush itself tickle like hell, as an added bonus you can take its head off and use the long thin metallic bar that's underneath. Apply it directly between the toes for an unbelievably ticklish experience. Just make sure your victim is well-tied :D

Knowing this is contentious and not everyones cup of tea but I love to use a feather duster. Many people don't feel ticklish to it. For me however, that is not even the point - it's a warm up tease before the actual tickling and a cool down tickle afterwards.
Also, it feels great to have your skin softly pampered :3poke:

It all depends on the lee. Sometimes it's a brush across lu ed up Soles and it works really well... and then another lee that won't work at all but they'll respond like an insane person to feathers.

Not a tool person as I enjoy feeling the tickle sensation personally, but I wouldn't mind tools used on me, just to see what it feels like.

Electric Flosser. It's like a better electric toothbrush. You get the same/sometimes better vibrating affects, plus a flosser can go places like under toenails, and it can absolutely wreak havoc on a bellybutton by getting deep into the crevices of it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back