• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Godzilla

ticklishfan

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Figured I would make a new thread for the movie, since the other one had to do with the trailer.

Oh my god guys, you have to see this movie!! Saw it last night, and it did not disappoint. Don't expect a 2 hour monster brawl which seems like a lot of people were thinking was going to happen as their "wasn't enough Godzilla". You can really compare it to the 54 version in terms of suspense and the payoff towards the end. Bryan Cranston was fantastic! Also thought Ken Watanabe and Elizabeth Olsen did a very good job as well. The Muto designs and there abilities were pretty damn awesome. The fight scenes kicked a ton of ass!! The theater erupted 3 or 4 times during the movie, and overall people really seemed to enjoy it. It isn't perfect, some of the human element especially Aaron Taylor-Johnson wasn't the greatest, but as I said the build up of suspense to get to the action was very good. Story was good, action was great. Gareth Edwards did a great job not only with this movie, but for the series and Godzilla himself. I definitely recommend it.

irXjv7facJ8Q1.gif
20823568_godzilla.jpg

Last edited:
Totally with you on Kick-Ass' acting. It's bad when you're watching a Godzilla movie and Godzilla is not the least believable thing in there. Overall it was good. I think now that the human element was established, a sequel will have more monster brawling. This was focusing on the suspense leading up to the reveal and fight.

I agree, Edwards wanted to make Godzilla like a force of nature. A lot of suspense and danger, which he took from some of his favorite movies like Jaws and Jurassic Park, which are both amazing. I think their will be a sequel as Godzilla has destroyed estimates around the world, especially domestically.

And hopefully the poor Spider-Man number will end that piece of shit series.

What did you think it was supposed to be a 2 hour action fest? Gareth Edwards stated numerous times that he was a fan of movies like Jaws, Jurassic Park etc. He wanted it to feel like if it actually happened, a lot of suspense to the end etc. He did an overall great job doing that. I expect the sequel to have more Godzilla, now that he has been established in the first one.

Saw it yesterday. Bryan Cranston could have been provided with a bigger storyline, and Godzilla imo deserved more screentime in a movie called Godzilla. Not a great flick but all in all, a well made movie. Much better than the 98 version. I am thinking it'll gross around 500-750 million USD within the next few months.

I liked it when Godzilla became our favorite fire-breathing monster again. That was really impressive.

I thought this was a spectacular movie and revived my faith in the summer blockbuster. In the hands of another director this could have been yet another dull CGI-fest, all sound and fury and no substance.

Gareth Edwards has been signed on to be the director for one of the Star Wars spin off movies. Also it was announced that Godzilla will be a trilogy with Edwards directing both.

I loved it!! I was totally ready to cry at the bridge scene though....but then I didn't because well....no spoilers go watch it! Hahahaha great movie!

I'll admit that I was influenced greatly by the reviews that definitely altered my initial viewing experience. After all was said and done, I thought it was pretty spectacular and would LOVE to see a sequel.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back