• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gone in 60 Seconds with Lee and Amanda (Tickle Video Blog) F/f

I'm so loving this whole series that's going on. I get entertainment, education and get to hear Mondy laugh. Great tip!!

On a side note, that cd is coming. :D

OMFG!! I just realized who you are Lee...you are a sexy evil school marm.:dropem:

You are about half Laura Engalls and half Elvira. Sprinkle some Bettie Paige and a little Mae West and voila!

I'm still working on Manda, but damn yall are lovely.

Of course this is said in a haze of Hennessey and weed so....
Drug and alcohol induced comments seem to suit you, Tom :)

I'm so loving this whole series that's going on. I get entertainment, education and get to hear Mondy laugh. Great tip!!

Slacker, you have no idea how lucky you are to see something like that,
and we're in training now :)

*kiss*, all!

Lee

Gone in Sixty Seconds with Lee & Amanda Day 15 F/f

Face down, wrist cuffs, upper body, back, neck tickling,
some hair pulling.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-5244767329381476168&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

Click here to see our Suspension Tickling Video!

Lee

Have I told you ladies lately how much I love you? Yet another great instructional with very in-depth commentary. Now I just need to find kidney guards and I'll be all set.

Oh yeah, and Mondy got tickled again. Always a plus. :D

I really enjoy watching your videos. It's definitely something completely different when both sides belong to the community and enjoy themselves. Thx for sharing that.

OMFG!! I just realized who you are Lee...you are a sexy evil school marm.:dropem:

You are about half Laura Engalls and half Elvira. Sprinkle some Bettie Paige and a little Mae West and voila!

I'm still working on Manda, but damn yall are lovely.

Of course this is said in a haze of Hennessey and weed so....

Bwahahahahaha - indeed she is love, indeed she is :typerhappy:

Lemme see the amazon.com receipt! Or familychristian.com, wherever
you bought it :chill:

Have I told you ladies lately how much I love you? Yet another great instructional with very in-depth commentary. Now I just need to find kidney guards and I'll be all set.

Oh yeah, and Mondy got tickled again. Always a plus. :D

:slapfight:

I really enjoy watching your videos. It's definitely something completely different when both sides belong to the community and enjoy themselves. Thx for sharing that.

Keep watching! Thanks for commenting, too!

Another great instructional video gang. :goodjob:

And Lee what can I say...we were trying to keep up with some 19-22 year old frat brothers of mine and we failed miserably. :megafail::facepalm:

Gone in Sixty Seconds With Lee & Amanda Day 16 F/f

Hair Pulling. :)

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=6211697529319807681&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

Buy "You're such a F#$*&!ng Sadist! Here!

Lee

I love this one. I'm SO using that one very soon.

How many times can I say "good job, ladies" before it gets old and annoying? You two should start a "how to..." dvd series.

I love this one. I'm SO using that one very soon.

How many times can I say "good job, ladies" before it gets old and annoying? You two should start a "how to..." dvd series.

o_O On who?

I really like this series so far, srsly, very entertaining.. very good job ladies

Thankies.
66es1c

Hmmm

Lee gets a new toy, Amanda helps demonstrate.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=3340855049188814334&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

See our new Suspension Tickling video here!

Lee

Ok so where do u get them from? R they better than the mitts u showed earlier, or not? Which is better?

Also, i dont if u use oil at all, but any chance of some vids to show us about that? Like which is the best oil to use to make ticklin more effective? And i noticed that u spankin her feet (and i assume the same wud happen if u spanked any other ticklish spot, it wud make it more ticklish- or is it just the feet that works on), so wud it b better if u spanked, tickle and then when perhaps u c it losin the effect and to make them more sensitive perhaps, to add the oil and then tickle again? Or wud it b better if u oiled em up, tickled and again when it seemed to b losin it's effect to then spank em a little, then tickle again? If that makes any sense haha. Or is all that a load of rubbish- it doesnt matter wot order it is done in? Wud appreciate ur view and attention to this, thanks!! :D :3poke: ;)

One more thing!...

Another thing plz.. If i wanted to do spread eagle, and i wanted each wrist and ankle to b tied INDIVIDUALLY and as far apart as is comfortable for the 'lee, wot wud b the best way? Only it seems to b hard to find bondage equipment for the ankles- the wrists seem fairly easy! And i dont want pressure of em tryna get away to hurt they're wrists (but u've sorted that 1) and the ankles in any way? Thx girls ;)!!!

Ok so where do u get them from? R they better than the mitts u showed earlier, or not? Which is better?

Also, i dont if u use oil at all, but any chance of some vids to show us about that? Like which is the best oil to use to make ticklin more effective? And i noticed that u spankin her feet (and i assume the same wud happen if u spanked any other ticklish spot, it wud make it more ticklish- or is it just the feet that works on), so wud it b better if u spanked, tickle and then when perhaps u c it losin the effect and to make them more sensitive perhaps, to add the oil and then tickle again? Or wud it b better if u oiled em up, tickled and again when it seemed to b losin it's effect to then spank em a little, then tickle again? If that makes any sense haha. Or is all that a load of rubbish- it doesnt matter wot order it is done in? Wud appreciate ur view and attention to this, thanks!! :D :3poke: ;)

Another thing plz.. If i wanted to do spread eagle, and i wanted each wrist and ankle to b tied INDIVIDUALLY and as far apart as is comfortable for the 'lee, wot wud b the best way? Only it seems to b hard to find bondage equipment for the ankles- the wrists seem fairly easy! And i dont want pressure of em tryna get away to hurt they're wrists (but u've sorted that 1) and the ankles in any way? Thx girls ;)!!!

Okay, hopefully I can answer all of this. :)

The stretchy velcro cuffs are not of the quality of the bondage mitts,
but they were only $5 at Five Below (a store where everything is $5
or less). Basically, as we explained, what you could do to turn them
into good restraints would be to take out the rubber bands, and thread
through the canals some rope or chain. Then you could attach the rope
or chain to whatever. You could even use the rope all the way around a
mattress. Get a pair for the wrists, and a pair for the ankles. You can
probably find those cuffs at any sporting goods store, too, although
maybe not as cheap.

As far as the oil, we haven't tried oil yet. Lee doesn't like getting it
under her fingernails, and I'm not a fan of the feeling of it on my skin.
But it just depends on the person. Hope that helps. :)

Amanda

Gone in Sixty Seconds with Lee & Amanda Day 17

Sometimes we just do regular things.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=2557176980363668359&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

http://clips4sale.com/20451

Lee

Oooooo, yummy. You're hired. Except for the onions. :xlime:

I hope someday I get to have some of Lee's famous cooking.

Gone in Sixty Seconds With Lee & Amanda Day 18

We demo another bondage position.
Best when done in an armchair.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=4860075748242698126&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

See our full videos here!

Lee

This is fantastic, will there be a F/M part to? Thanks for sharing this with us.
Keep on tickling.:wahooo:

Oooooo, yummy. You're hired. Except for the onions. :xlime:
I hope someday I get to have some of Lee's famous cooking.
Amanda was doing the cooking :) and you can just pick out the onions -
they add such great flavor I use them a lot.

This is fantastic, will there be a F/M part to? Thanks for sharing this with us. Keep on tickling.:wahooo:
Um, not for nothing, but we're two females. ;)
So no, no f/m with the two of us!

Lee

Gone in Sixty Seconds With Lee & Amanda Day 19

One approved tool...

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-80138858185453893&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

Lee

Hmmmm....well, while I'm personally not a big fan of tool usage, that little device right there looks like something great to use for a little variety.

Also, the vids themselves keep getting better and better. Each time, Manda looks even cuter than she did in the last vid. Every time I think she can't look better than she did in the previous, I'm happily proven wrong. And she continues to look more and more comfortable with the camera. Again, I'm glad she overcame her shyness.

And what can be said about Lee that hasn't already been said? She's lovely, articulate and just oozes sophistication. And let us not forget that school marm look that works so well for her.

Another big win for the FFR duo. I just love the chemistry you both have. As always, the next day is greatly anticipated.

That is def. one of the few tools I actually use, and a favorite btw. Only difference is mine is the longer one and it didnt come will all the extra lil attatchments but it came with 10 of the lil platic picks.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back