• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Good Men"

Snail Shell

Verified
As a result of recent events, I feel the need to ask this of the women in the community.

The cliched complaint is that "It's so hard to find a good man these days." What makes a man good and why is it so hard to find one?

Thoughts appreciated.

SS

I can only sum it up in one word at the moment...Sincerity. Other things like good sense of humor, intelligent, blah, blah, blah...that's good...but none of it matters to me if the person isn't sincere.

I can only sum it up in one word at the moment...Sincerity. Other things like good sense of humor, intelligent, blah, blah, blah...that's good...but none of it matters to me if the person isn't sincere.

I prefer to leave the sincerity at the door when with a woman. I prefer to drown her in tales of how my life sucks until she feels so bad for me that she sexes me up out of pity.

When this method works, I'll post the experience.

Girls don't know what they want , they say they want a "good man" and when one comes along this is how they get treated

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nnyKkA05nYw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nnyKkA05nYw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I prefer to leave the sincerity at the door when with a woman. I prefer to drown her in tales of how my life sucks until she feels so bad for me that she sexes me up out of pity.

When this method works, I'll post the experience.

:jester: Very good, keep us informed.

Girls don't know what they want , they say they want a "good man" and when one comes along this is how they get treated

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nnyKkA05nYw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nnyKkA05nYw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

You know nothing about that couple or their relationship. No one has to yes to
a proposal.

I think good *people* are hard to find. Men stereotypically complain about women being moody or crazy. Women complain about men being only out for sex or immature.

I think "good men" can mean men have different goals than women.

Sometimes women want a solid relationship with a guy who wants them back, who is perfect in every way. When they can't find it...it means there are no "good men". :faint:

I encounter lots of good men everyday (and lots of shitty ones too). I agree with Sasaxrah though. In general...GOOD people are hard to find.

Good men are easy to find ,they are the ones that are single.

Okay, so let's revamp the question:

Given that there are so very few good people, and given that to be a good person, one would have to generally be honest, sincere and try to do the right thing, why are there so few good people? This may just be my goofy Canadian perspective, but being a good person just doesn't seem to be that hard.

SS

"Take this ring and shove it!!"

Maybe she just likes that Julia Roberts movie "The Runaway Bride" and wants to star in the prequel? Did they originally meet at the food court? Just wondering why he selected there to pop the question? Years ago at our company Christmas party, a guy got up on stage and proposed to his lady in the audience(our employee).....and she just sat there......and everyone in the room felt so bad for them both!!

The guy totally set himself up for that .Its tantamount to putting a gun to someones head and expecting them to be glad about it .I bet the girl never imagined that such an intimate situtation as a marriage proposal would be turned into such a circus.

very true good people are hard to find but they are out there and i have met many

Okay, so let's revamp the question:

Given that there are so very few good people, and given that to be a good person, one would have to generally be honest, sincere and try to do the right thing, why are there so few good people? This may just be my goofy Canadian perspective, but being a good person just doesn't seem to be that hard.

SS

I tend to find a good chunk of people more self serving and having a general apathy to the thoughts/needs of others around them.

I am not a lady but I am answering to this thread. The reason is that I am a "Good Men!" Except when I am a "Bad Men." Which is every moment I am awake. :D

Good men aren't hard to find, people just need to stop looking for all of the wrong things in all of the wrong places. I bagged me a great one. (Technically, I got him LOL, but he'll never admit it.)

Good men aren't hard to find, people just need to stop looking for all of the wrong things in all of the wrong places.

Reminds me of the kind of girl looking to meet a smart, sensitive, loving guy and proceeds to look for guys at the local dive bar. A guy can be pegged down based on the people he likes to hang with most of the time so you're not going to find good guys where you typically find hordes of "bad guys".

I don't think that there are as few good people as you think.

I am lucky to have a good man in my life, that's for sure.

If theres one thing in this world I could change about myself it would be to become one of the 'bad guys' women are always complaining to me about. Id be beating them off with a stick.

One thing I've noticed is that the good guys and the good girls seem to get matched up VERY early. Maybe this is just the people I know, but all the "good" people I know are either married already or have only had 2 or 3 very long duration gf/bfs in their entire lives. I wonder if this is widespread or not.

Id be beating them off with a stick.

35c4cqw.jpg

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back