• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good News Career Wise.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I'm posting this.. cautiously.

A few people on the forum know, so I figure I can share the news.

I hope that the response will be positive.

I officially got a new position in the insurance field today.

I was signed on by a major insurance company/financial services company.

I'm not going to say which firm I'm with for now, but I'll just say our firm does both insurance, and financial planning.

I'm very thankful for this chance. I plan to make the most of this opportunity.

I was first contacted by the man I'm going to be working with, two weeks ago, out of the clear blue.

I went through, three rigorous interviews, for a total of about seven hours.

My new firm wants and intends to get the best out of me both personally, and professionally.

Of course, I'm thrilled. It feels wonderful to be getting this second opportunity in the field that I trained so long and hard for.

Now, I have to talk to my new business partner, and finish some preliminary training work that our firm requires, before I can approach clients, which will hopefully be within the next week.

I appreciated the support I received during my time with Aflac, and during my lengthy and difficult search for a position in the past seven months.

I hope that the response to this development will be positive.

Thank You,
Mitch

Best wishes to you for success with the new insurance/financial planning company.

Finally - persistence pays off. Good luck and knock 'em dead! Well, not really, then you'd lose clients....

LOL I know what you mean. I want my clients alive and well so they can pay my company, and me, but I know what you mean, rd, and thanks, my friend, I appreciate it.

Congratulations Mitch!! Great to hear you've found more work in the field. I hope this is the job opportunity you've been looking for and that you're very successful!

I' m almost. embarrassed to admit this.. So much has been going on lately.

After I got my acceptance letter, I had to take an online training course mandated for me by the gentleman who hired me, so I'm not officially "working" yet.

I've been e-mailing one of the guys who is going to be working with me. He's been busy, so there was a delay in things.

I'm supposed to speak to this gentleman today to discuss training, approaching clients, etc etc.

I e-mailed my Dad last night to tell him this development, even though I had seen him for dinner on Father's Day.

My aunt then reminded me.. "Mitchell, your father and I know that you're working for this company, you got your contract.. remember?".

It's like.. duh.. on me.

So far as I know..

I have this call scheduled today, and then more training next week, before I sit down with this gentleman, and discuss the list of clients we want to approach.

I'm not sure if the gentleman who actually hired/.signed me is involved in this process.. or if he is solely the recruiter.

All in all I'm very optimistic.

I want to also make one thing clear..

I'm very appreciative of the time I spent at Aflac, and of the patience they showed with me. I'm still in contact with my former supervisor, and some former co workers.

I mentioned about the restrictions that Aflac has.

The new insurance company I'm involved with now, does not have such restrictions.. so.. I can approach all the major corporations that I was not allowed to before.

I'm hopeful that this is a very productive development.

Last edited:
No restrictions on who you can contact - well, sounds like they want some business drummed up. Nuttin wrong with that, not just making a cute duck quack. (Hey, that almost rhymes....) Yeh, training....gotta deal with that with every new job. We's a got faith in ya, Mitch....go out and knock 'em......so they see the value of your company.

Thanks, rdhd. I appreciate the good wishes, my friend. That's excellent to hear that you have faith in me. Hopefully I can reward myself, and your faith, with some good business.

I talked to the gentleman I mentioned on the phone, and now this Monday I have a meeting with him to discuss the list of clients I want to approach.

I'm cautiously optimistic, and my family seems optimistic. Hopefully this will all work out well.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back