• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good olé memories renewed

davis

TMF Regular
So as I was writing the other memories posts I started reminiscing and getting excited all over again. So excited that I had the bright idea to stop by the house and see my old friends.

I wasn't expecting much as I thought she would probably be gone or at work. Her aunt answered the door and we hugged and sat in the den and chatted for a little while. It seemed as if she was the only one home. I asked where everyone was, not trying to be obvious lol, and she said Nicole was the only there and she was in the room sleep.

Her aunt and I continued to chat but I couldn't really focus because my mind was occupied on Nicole in the bedroom. After another minute I said to her aunt "imma go mess with Nicole right quick." Her aunt smiled and said she's in my room.

I enter the room and see her laying on her stomach. I quietly head straight to where her feet were under the cover. I wasted no time pulling the comforter back(you all wouldn't believe how much my hands were shaking and how quickly a few of those classic memories ran through my head) and revealed those wonderful soles.

I gave her left sole a few light spider tickles before she moved her foot and turned to see who it was. When she saw me she smiled, sat up and gave the light voiced yell, "D!" She gave me a long hugged and said "I miss you."

She laid back down and I stood up and we talked about life and kids for no longer than 5 minutes before I sat down on the bed next to her lower legs. I then leaned over her legs sideways do that I could tickle the sole that was still exposed.

I gave her right sole medium pressured spider tickles. She let out of giggle right away as I tickled her foot from right below the arch up to her toes. Her foot would flinch and wrinkle up whenever I I hit right in the middle of her arch.

As I tickled we had a short conversation about those good ole tickling get times.
Me- "you don't miss this?"
N- "yea, I was just thinking about you the other day."
Me- "thinking about what?"
N- "you."
Me- "what about me?"
N- "you know what."
Me- "what this?" (As I tickle a little harder, her foot flinches she giggles and simply says)
N- "yes."
While I'm still tickling I ask "what about this, or which time because there were so many?" She giggles again and says "exactly, who knows which time I was thinking about."

I savor the moment and tickle her for another 30 seconds. I get up and tell her I will stop buy on some of my off days and wake her up with this, and give her a final five finger arch scribble and watch her foot flinch and wrinkle. She gives another giggle and says ok.

I then say my goodbyes and leave. Aah how sweet the moments are

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back