• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good tickling pics by any AI text-to-image-generator?

switchmale

Any tips on any AI generator that is advanced enough to create tickling art? It doesn't matter if it's a little cartoonish, as long as it just clearly shows what I want to see. Any free variants, or do I have to pay for this quality? And of course private so only I can see my own art unless I choose to share with others.

Thank you in advance for your tips!

In my experience, they're all terrible at drawing feet. I made several attempts at having one depict Daenerys Targaryen getting tickled, and although it rendered her face VERY well, the feet and tickling aspects were unrecognizable.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I play around with AI text to image a lot and it's useless for making tickling pictures with prompts. You can use inpainting with something like Stable Diffusion to get pretty good laughing faces on existing photos of barefoot people, but you'd have to photoshop the the actual tickling in manually. You could possibly use it to replace faces of tickling pics with celebrities as well, but I can't really speak for that as I haven't tried it. I've found it can be pretty hit and miss for representing celebrities accurately.

It's only a matter of time, though. Tech companies and indie developers are in a race to make the best AI image software right now, so it's improving rapidly. I predict that it'll be there within the next couple of years.

The Night Cafe AI will do some interesting things, but it expressly blocks the word "nude', and et cetera.

I fed it "Marjorie Taylor Green paddled by God". It gave me a four-panel of a cute cartoon figure -- paddling rowboats, a canoe and a kayak.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back