• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goodbye Kara

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
For those who do not know,Kara is the truck I drive,as in big rig.After being with her since May of 2006,I had to say goodbye to her.:dropatear I had her put into the garage this past Tuesday in Tulsa,OK.

An antifreeze leak,that was fixed.However,there was an exhaust leak on her turbo,a leak on her power steering gearbox,and a bad #2 fuel injector. :eek:

The Volvo dealer had to order a new turbo charger.That will not be here until next Monday.So my dispatcher who is based in Ohio had gotten a bus ticket for me to go to Oklahoma City to get into another truck A 2007 Volvo

I can only take so much luggage with me on a bus.So I had put my clothes,bedding material,and some other stuff into my two duffel bags I can't take my TV and electrical cooler,and my other stuff with me.

So I have to wait until my company can get me back to Tulsa to get the rest of my stuff :( Hopefully it will be no loner than one week.

To some of you who are reading this,Kara is nothing but a big truck who gets in your way on the roads.She was,and always will be much more than that to me.

Kara
We have been through a lot together.I will miss you.:dropatear

Very sorry to hear that, Zod. :( :(
I hope you can get back there to get your stuff soon.

Awwwwwwww very^9999999999999 sorry to hear this General Zod. :cry1: I know how much Kara met to you. Hopefully they can get her fixed and you can be driving her soon again. Hopefully also you can get your stuff back as well soon. Really sorry my friend. If you need to talk shoot me a PM. Peace and wuv bro.

Sad to read my friend. Very sad. I hope you two will be together again soon and those memories of the thousands of miles you two have shared will last you until then.

Best to you as always Zod.

Rob

I can imagine that you probably get attached to a vehicle when you spend a great deal of time in it.It sucks she ran into all of those mechanical issues but it sounds like she was must have been getting worse over time.

I have been out of work and terms like gearbox,fuel injector,etc make me not miss it one bit.

Hopefully you next vehicle will suit you just as well as Kara,it just might take a little time. :bubble2:

I HOPE THAT YOU GET KARA BACK.

She means so much to you.:dropatear

R.I.P., Kara dear. Don't worry, Zod. She just went to the Big Garage in the Sky.
:console:

I can dig the sentimental attachment. I cried like a baby when my $125.00 first car junker got towed away. :cry1:

Sorry to hear, Zod. :twohugs:

Thanks everyone :wub:

I was hoping to be with her until she had reached 500,000 miles.That is when we turn in our trucks.

General Zod, sorry about Kara. Glad it was discovered in a garage rather than open road. Ride safe driver. :sorry:

General Zod, sorry about Kara. Glad it was discovered in a garage rather than open road. Ride safe driver. :sorry:

Thanks Pokey

In a few hours I take a bus ride to get into another truck Thankfully it's less than two hours away

sorry to hear that Zod, hope you get another one soon

on a lighter note, maybe Superman had something to do with it....:p

Did you name your truck Kara after Supergirl? Wouldn't Ursa have been more appropriate?

Well, brother....not much I can say cept everything happens for a reason. Perhaps it was just time.

Sorry you had to give her up man...

I am sure you were very good to Kara and she appreciates the love and care!

Well General;

I suppose you and Kara were like Han Solo and his Starship. Much more than just a man and his machine.
Or like Captain Jean Luc Piccard and the Enterprise. As consolation, try to think as Piccard when the Enterprise G, went down...Plenty of letters in the alphabet.
And Good luck with the new ship, to go were nobody has gone before.

Did you name your truck Kara after Supergirl? Wouldn't Ursa have been more appropriate?

Before Kara,I had Ursa :p

Ray

Maybe it was time This Volvo I am in has around 50,000 miles less on the odometer

Deadsea and JPie
Thank you :D

NT

:doublefinger:

:wub:
Zoddy,

I'm so very sorry for your loss my friend. :redheart:

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back