• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goosebumps books?

himynameisbrak

TMF Master
Anyone else here read the Goosebumps book series when they were younger? I remember tickling featuring in quite a few of them. I forget exactly which books off-hand, though. Anyone else remember this?

I remember loving the books as a kid but I can't remember tickling ever coming up. Maybe I just didn't read the ones that had it in them. I remember them having a live action show too though I don't remember any tickling in those either.

I remember one where a girl tickled her little brother to get him to let go of something or tell her where something was hidden. I think the book was about an evil sponge coming alive. There was also a mini book that came as a prize in cereal which was all about tickling.

There is one with three kids trapped by a family of evil gnomes where the gnomes suggest tickling the kids. Nothing happens though.

Snail Shell

I remember one where a girl tickled her little brother to get him to let go of something or tell her where something was hidden. I think the book was about an evil sponge coming alive. There was also a mini book that came as a prize in cereal which was all about tickling.

I also remember the sponge one.

"It Came From Beneath The Sink."

I also remember the books but the tickling escaped me as well unfortunately.

There was tickling mentioned in at least four of five of them if I remember right....I used to read those parts several times. :D I think a couple of the fear street books had some too...which made me wonder at one point if R.L Stine had a thing for tickling,lol.

A good amount of them had tickling in them, i remember most of them and the little prize book that was all about tickling

if i can remember right i think that they had one where you could choose youre own ending and i remember that one of the endings was that you were tickled to death with feathers. i may be wrong so dont quote me on it.

I remember Goosebumps, I used to love reading them. It was very popular when I was primary school.

I read a lot of these and did not ever notice the tickling. I still have all my books, maybe I need to check them out again.

Wow I adored the goosebumps books when I was a kid, so much so I een got the glow in the dark calender (shhh don't tell anyone ok?) lol. Those were great little books. As far as the tickling in them I honestly can't recall, and I read like ALL of them lol. This has now turned into a nostalgic moment for me lol.

I still got like 15 of the books hiding around somewhere. Maybe I'll try and find 'em and see if they got any of the tickling. With my luck it'd be a waste of time besides a stroll down memory lane.

ekdall, you are correct. it's a give yourself goosebumps called "tick tock, you're dead." see below on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Tick-Tock-Youre-Yourself-Goosebumps/dp/0590566458

if i remember correctly, a guy invites the main characters into a room and says, "take off your shoes and socks" with a chuckle. then it's like a room with all feathers. chimpanzees come in and tickle them all over and "worst of all" on the soles of the feet. don't quote me either, but man that scene was very memorable for me.

There is one with three kids trapped by a family of evil gnomes where the gnomes suggest tickling the kids. Nothing happens though.

Snail Shell

Yes! I was about to say that, I had that one too! I think there was a slight tickling mentioned in the Phantom of the Auditorium too.

There was one years ago about a revenge service some demon crow thing run, and one of the sections was when the female protagonist was attacked with some severe itching curse or something similar, and there was a line after it was over about her standing up on "[her] smooth, silky, non-itching feet".

Which I always found oddly descriptive for a childs horror book...

Hahaha, I loved the Goosebumps books.

I actually have the whole collection. =D Yeah, I was pretty damn obsessed back in the day. And yes, R.L. Stine most definitely has a tickling fetish. Tickling of some sort was present in just about every other book in the series. It was insane. o_O

And since I'm a self-proclaimed Goosebumps "expert" I will politely correct the person who said that the infamous "tickled to death" ending was from "Tick Tock, You're Dead". It's actually found in "The Deadly Experiments of Dr. Eeek". :D
Damn, did I ever love those books. They were like kiddie crack or something.

I think the one that most caught my eye was actually from the 2000 series. "Return to Ghost Camp", I believe it was called. Anyway, the main character meets this girl who escaped from this camp because apparently the other girls were tickling her too much or something. lol And (spoiler alert) the girl ends up being this crazy fox-creature that haunts the boy's camp and the main character actually defeated the fox by tickling its stomach, having remembered what it said when it was a human. o_O

Goosebumps books rocked! I even liked the ones where you chose what path to take.

A good amount of them had tickling in them, i remember most of them and the little prize book that was all about tickling

I think about that little prize book thing all the time. Two boys that held kids down and tickled them. They called themselves The Laugh Police. And then they were abducted by aliens who saw that they had the power to make people laugh so they tickled the aliens......

yeah. Good times.

I think the one that most caught my eye was actually from the 2000 series. "Return to Ghost Camp", I believe it was called. Anyway, the main character meets this girl who escaped from this camp because apparently the other girls were tickling her too much or something. lol And (spoiler alert) the girl ends up being this crazy fox-creature that haunts the boy's camp and the main character actually defeated the fox by tickling its stomach, having remembered what it said when it was a human. o_O

Holy shit! I remember this one! *squee* Thanks for reminding me. *goes and digs it up*

I remember the prize book that came in the cereal box was called "Don't make me laugh" I miss the goosebumps series, so many memories :)

Anyone else here read the Goosebumps book series when they were younger? I remember tickling featuring in quite a few of them. I forget exactly which books off-hand, though. Anyone else remember this?

Yeah. I loved those books.

Great Post!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back