• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Got a question and thinking about making a story.

dotjoker

TMF Novice
Hi! So like I said in the tittle, I got a question and was wondering for some feedback. I was thinking of doing something like a mixture of pro wrestling and tickling for a story. And I'm probably going to do it in first person. Would you prefer male or female as the pov? I'm good with either gender and was kind of stuck on it and thought I should ask!

I honestly don't care tbh. Though idk if you plan on making it a trope in your story, when it comes to wrestling or tickle fighting stories, I am into the trope where the opponent (lee) is much stronger or tougher than the pov (ler) but ends up losing because they can't handle being tickled. Despite all their strength and power, they're easily overpowered from being too ticklish. Makes a damn good wrestling story.

I would prefer female as the pov. But every tickle wrestling story is a great Story in my opinion.

Not sure if the ticklee has been decided, but I think F/F is the best way to go, especially in these kinds of scenarios. Women just make the best most mischievous ticklers.

F/F is probably the best way to go, but M/F can work too

Insane idea, I'm loving the sound of this.
You could even invite members to dream up a few characters, I can see this takin off Big Time &#55357;&#56397;

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back