• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Got my wife yesterday M/F

profx85

1st Level Red Feather
This happened yesterday but first a description of my beautiful wife Michelle. She's a brunette with an athletic slightly muscular build you can tell she works out and lifts. Also, a 5th-degree black belt in karate we both are well I'm 2nd_Degree the Dojo is where we 1st met her father was the Sensei she runs the Dojo now and I help her out.

Ok now for what you click on this for

Michelle and I were just waking up at 5 am yesterday and I looked at her lying there in an oversized T-shirt looking so sexy and I straddled her waist so she doesn't kick me trust me you don't wanna be on the receiving end of one of her kicks.

She immediately knew what I was up to and said "Don't you'll wake up the kids"with a giggle

"Then you'll have to stay quiet then" I replied.

I started lightly moving my hands up her side under her shirt while she was biting her lip trying to hold in the giggles. Over her sides and ribs causing her shirt to ride up a bit exposing her sexy tummy once I got to her armpits, I started twirling one finger in circles in each of her pits. She immediately clamped down on my hands trapping them in place and bringing all 5 fingers into play lightly tickling she could no longer hold it in she started giggling trying her best to keep quiet as to not wake the kids.

While lightly tickling her pits listening to her beautiful giggles I move my eyes to her sexy stomach she saw where I was looking and started to beg.

"Please don't not there" I'll wake the kids

I started kissing her tummy while continuing the light armpit tickles after a minute I blew a raspberry on her tummy and she lost it and squeeled out laughter "HaHaHa Dhoon't" I blew one than another and another to keep her musical laughter coming after a few minutes I slowed my tickling and thankfully the kids stayed sleep one I fully stopped she giggled for a few minutes rolled me over without any resistance from me and kissed me. It gets X rated from here on in so I'll end it here gotta keep some things private

sounds like a fantastic early morning wake up

((and shout out to your wife for also knowing the struggle of being ticklish and not waking the kids :p ))

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back