• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Got some explaining to do.

JaneyD

TMF Regular
Those of you have been following my threads, you would have noticed that my posts are sort of like I am studying this community or like I am about to start a clips store or something.

I hate to break it to you but I am not starting a clips store. I am simply trying to understand this tickling thing.

I am a communication arts student. I do some photography on the side, as well as some videos as well. Nothing professional though, still learning. So yeah my analysis on the tickling discussion was based, to some extent, on my major.

This thread is me... Saying sorry if ever I crossed the line on anything. I am having a lot of fun in this forum, and also this is my first adult forum. Thank you to those who responded in my threads and who reads my blogs.

There are many sections in this forum, and you need to look into them.

I have been exploring. Thanks for making me aware paracarl44.

It just seems that I've been reposting done-to-death questions and came off a bit nosy with 'em.

This is just like a public apology. My bad people.

I don't think there are too many people here who would actually be offended by any inquiring questions... but I suppose it would depend on the tone of the question.

You are no different than many new posters, my dear. Your simply trying to learn more about this fetish.:)

No need to apologize. You haven't crossed any lines. Many new posters here ask a lot of questions, sometimes the same questions that others have asked before them. People are free to respond or ignore you, so don't worry about it.

Undoubtedly as a new poster who is an attractive young woman you have received many PM's, probably including one from Mitch (also known as "ladder lad") about whether you have ever climbed a ladder barefoot. :feets: If you get persistent unwanted PM's from anybody, don't hesitate to inform Myriads or one of the other Moderators.

But overall, just have fun here. :D

If you have a big travel budget, come to NEST in May in Philadelphia. Over 100 of us will be there. :couch:

Just from a casual observer's point of view, I haven't seen anything you have posted in any of your threads that would warrant an apology on your part. Like others have said, even if you are posting questions that have been posted before, people can very easily just skip over the thread or ignore it. The people who deliberately go out of their way to post mean or nasty comments that make you feel uncomfortable about exploring a possible interest on your part are the only ones who should be making apologies. This IS the internet and unfortunately some people just like to bitch and complain about stuff just for the sake of bitching and complaining. If you told these same people "the sky was blue" they would still argue with you about it. There is an old saying...and yes, I'm old so I know a lot of old sayings lol...that the only dumb question is the question you don't ask. I've found that to be very true over the years. And it seems as though the same dudes who bombard the females with rude comments are the same dudes who will post in a thread a few weeks later about "Why ain't thur any gurls on this site to meet up wiff and tickel torture on their feets"???? :facepalm:

So I guess in closing, I hope you continue to explore this site and find out what intrigues you about this wonderful interest we all share.

And BTW...you can kick me in the face anytime. :D

Repetition is the norm around here, as members come and go. Nothing to worry about. I also think it's cool to have people here for different reasons - and professional curiosity is as good as any other.

You ticklish? :cool:

you've conducted yourself in a polite and friendly manor from what I can tell. :)

I have read many of your posts and I have found nothing in need of an apology. There are many opinions and questions circulated here. Just be you and have fun.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back