• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Got To Tickle My Cardiologist ,Again,Today!

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
Well it's been about three years since I got to tickle my Cardiologist that first wonderful time. It seems like decades ago since I did that Monday afternoon. In case any newer members never read it and would like to the link is: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=70426.

I went to her office today to get my check up. I have been dieting or carefully eating for the past 15 weeks, but these past two I was going through boot camp. I wanted to really impress her and show her that I can do it. See we have a "special" doctor/patient relationship. I won't get into great detail, but my last visit some four months ago was a disaster and I could see she was dissapointed. She knows I have a chance to be successful and before she left the room on my last visit she said," Michael I care about you, but if you don't care about yourself, why should I,"? I could also see she was hurt too. So like I said I worked extremely hard to make her feel good for the holidays and give her a gift, which is to show her that her caring was not useless and hopeless and hopefully I would get a great gift, a chance to tickle her feet once again. Basically it all depended on me.

She came into the examining room. She was wearing the typical white lab coat, black slacks, thick black designer socks and black loafers with three cross straps over the top. I thought to myself," of all the luck, evertime I come here she wears either pale white stockings, light tan stockings or light black stockings. Well I wish she wore hose but HELL a chance to tickle her beautiful feet I'll take what I could get.

She told me to get on the table and she examined me, and said that for the first time in the ten years my cholesterol was better then perfect and my blood pressure was down eight points.

After she finished examining me I got off the table. She leaned over, hugged me, and told me to keep up the great work. I told her my weight goal and she told me that's perfect. After she let go of me I leaned back over to her and asked,"I get to give your foot that quick tickle don't I"?

She backed up, laughed like a high school girl and said," OH NO, NOT MY FEET, NEVER"!

Well I looked at her and said," before you say NO, I can think of three reasons why you should let me". She just smiled curiously at me and before she could respond I said," well reason one is is that I worked real hard to get a chance to tickle those feet of yours. Number two is, remember when we were at that picnic at Judy's house on Lake Erie, two summers ago, and I picked you up and went to toss you into the lake and as I picked you up you begged me not to and you said that," if I don't throw you in you would OWE me one," and besides I'm willing to bet that if I get to tickle you and it get's out of my system, my pressure might come down more". I know it sounds like a con but hell I had to try something, anything.

Well she still stood there giggling and saying,"no", and I took a chance and sat in a chair. She didn't move and I said to her,"please", and I reached down for her left ankle. She said jokingl," NO NO! MY FEET ARE SO SWEATY I WISH YOU WOULDN'T! COULDN'T I OWE YOU ONE AGAIN MICHAEL, PLEASE"? I said," not this time and I went for her loafer. I lifted up her leg and quickly removed her shoe and started tickling her foot.

Her foot is a slender size 5 and she was right, her foot was sweaty in the sock, but it was also warm and soft. I quickly tickled her sole and went to her toes and in between them. She tried to fight the laughter and tried not to wiggle them. I asked her,"not ticklish this time"?

She said through little giggles,"well hee hee hee my feet aren't wiggling this time, they're like solid lead". I knew it was because of the thickness of the sock. Had she been in stockings like last time this would have been perfect!

I then asked her, no begged her, to sit down so I could tickle both of them. At first she refused but she did sit on the stool with rollers, across from me, and I reached for her right leg. I then removed her other loafer.

I now had both feet on my lap and was tickling both of them, but she quickly yanked her right one away and just a quick slipped it back into the loafer. I then turned and reached back for the pen in her hand and she begged," NO MIKE NOT THAT, NOT THE PEN AGAIN! NOT LIKE LAST TIME"! Well I managed to get it away from her and use it on the ball of her left foot as I held her toes back.

She said through giggles and light laughter agian,"I really feel it now, please stop hahahaha". I then took the pen and went to her toes and went across them and in between them. This time her reaction was even better. She finally broke free and I went to reach for it again, but this time she held her ground. I did manage to lift her left one again for a quicky tickly but she pulled away. After the tickling was over, I'd say about a minute or so, I did put her loafer back on for her and as I put it on she said jokingly," I thought the first time you did this to me was unique, but you have a foot fetish, don't you"?

I was cornered so I came clean and answered," Yes I do, I think you have the most beautiful feet I have ever seen and I love to tickle them". She smiled at me, giggled again and said,' I thought so".

I realized that her feet weren't as ticklish and her reactions weren't as great as the first time, but after three years I am tickled, myself, to have had the opperatunity again.

"Well, she said smiling devilishly as she was walking out," this is the last time you'll tickle them, I'll wear locks on my shoes if I have to, but I guarantee you'll never get em' again".

I thought to myself as I walked out of the room,"we'll see we'll see".

I have my next appointment in six long months!

Thanx I hope you enjoy reading this.

Michael

yeah, socks sucks alright........................................

I hope your tickle therapy is covered by insurance. :) Congratulations on the good medical report and the details of the "celebration". Beats going to ihop or denny's for the m.i. special of the day.

Brilliant as always…you lucky devil you.

I do hope though she doesn’t use the fact you have a foot fetish against you…but I suppose “doctor/patient” privilege is in play LOL

Keep up the great posts:rockon:

DJ Tickler

I hope your tickle therapy is covered by insurance. :) Congratulations on the good medical report and the details of the "celebration". Beats going to ihop or denny's for the m.i. special of the day.

Thanks for your support on my health and as far as tickle therapy, the next visit in 6 months I'm going to tell her again," that if she let's me tickle her foot again, my blood pressure will come down". I hope she fall for it, THANX! And yes you're right..........................SOCKS SUCK!

Brilliant as always…you lucky devil you.

I do hope though she doesn’t use the fact you have a foot fetish against you…but I suppose “doctor/patient” privilege is in play LOL

Keep up the great posts:rockon:

DJ Tickler

No, DJ she won't hold it against me. I have been going to her for about ten years but after that first time I tickled her stockinged feet some three years ago, I have always hinted, at every visit since then, that if I do good on my cholesterol and pressure I would get to tickle her feet again. She has made giggled and made comments like," you and my feet, what is it about them", and," I wish we could do something else, like going to dinner or something, my feet get so yucky during work" and my favorite," my husband tickling my feet at night is enough, I don't need you to drive me crazy". I, of course don't write those because I wasn't successful in tickling her. So I believe she knew I had a foot fetish long before she commented yesterday.

Thanx DJ!

wow what a story

Dude, how old is your cardiologist ? is she married ? What does she look like ? Height ? weight ? coloring ? nationality ? Can you post a photo ? I bet she is ticklish all over !!!!

Dude, how old is your cardiologist ? is she married ? What does she look like ? Height ? weight ? coloring ? nationality ? Can you post a photo ? I bet she is ticklish all over !!!!

Well I'll try and describe her as best I can. First she is around 50 years young, she is married, she has short blonde high-lighted hair(she was a brunette for a long time), she is very petite, pretty face, designer glasses, a great laugh when she hears something funny. Height about 5,8", about 110 lbs., white, I think she is jewish.

I can't post a photo, but there was one out there that when I saw it, I thought if I add twent years and cut her hair it would look just like her. If I find it I'll pm it to you.

I bet she is ticklish all over too. I know she says that when her husband tickles her feet she goes crazy. I did ask her that when I tickled her the first time was she just as ticklish when her husband does it and she said that normally it would have drove her insane with laughter, but she was nervous being in a room where people outside could hear her laugh, plus she felt funny about her "yucky, sweaty" feet being touched. I told her I didn't mind, but she did mention that if cicumstances were different. So I know she likes having her feet touched and tickled.

I hope I answered your questions, thanx for asking.

Clinics and hospitals would be so much less unpleasant if we each had a medical professional to tickle.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back