• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

great female foot tickle!!!

i remember watching this show as a kid, but i have to admit, upon further pondering, i cannot actually remember this scene - and believe me, i would have.

there is talk above this post of the 'f' word: FRAUD. lets weigh this up before anyone gets hurt:

4thudsons original report is a bit vague and open to enquiry: he says that a button is pushed - i dunno, coz this is a show set in medieval times, comedy or not. he also says that the scene goes on for a minute! a whole minute! too good to be true, surely? methinks so. there is also travis's point: is he making fake posts up?

on the other hand, there is no evidence against 4t's report, dispite there being no evidence for it either. does he have any reason to lie? can anyone prove that he is lying? there is no real evidence he is delibrately faking.

the case remains open...:p

Ah well

Fun while it lasted.
I had seen lots (maybe most) of this show and thought it was strange that I didn't remember it, and also that I thought this had been mentioned a while ago without any success.
But there was a tickling machine used rather frequently in the show, so Marian being on it would be a pleasing use of it to say the least.

I really get the impression that the catalyst of this thread is lying, based on what seems to be his dubious Samantha Janus discovery in this section too.

The guy's a liar - he lied about that Sam Janus scene as well...it wouldn't be the first time someone sent fake info into the TMF. It happened before with all that crap about Sarah Michelle Gellar getting tickled on SMTV etc. Why someone would do that i don't know...

Can't say if he's lying or not but... it's a legit possible *sighting* with the info on Marian.

Others have stated they recall the tickle machine. After my research on Samatha Janus, I tried a mega search on Maid Marian.
The photo shown of her hanging like on a torture board is the same scene with 3 other male characters from that show.
Each photo I saw of the male characters hanging showed them from waist up and they were laughing or screaming but each character had tears on their eyes (probably water drops or something)so they were being "tickled tortured". The photo of Marian was way to small to see if she had tears.

Now I remember any remotely close tickling scene from when I was a kid, so I know when some of you state you would have remembered such a scene, I believe ya. It's possible she was going to get tickled but was saved or something?
It's too old of a show to get a straight answer, I read the post Travis made on the board too. One of the gals there confirmed only remembering the Sheriff and two other guys. Which make sense with photos I saw.

Once in a while I put on my detective hat on and try to look into threads about scenes. I'm not talking minutes either. It bites when I come up empty. This mainstream may still be valid, won't ever know unless someone can find that episode.

DK

but what does mr. hudson have to say for himself?

*coughing noise echoes through empty room*

oh: he's gone. oh well.

With all the people who used to watch this show, it would seem reasonable to expect confirmation of this scene by somebody else. Otherwise, it would appear to be a moot point.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back