• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great foot tickling in GW Pabst's Cose de Pazzi (1954)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Before there was ever a TMF, there were a few classic mainstream lists that floated around. I think the most popular one was the great one on the old Tickletown website. But Max Speer also had a great one on his old site, with many scenes that were, I believe, only reported there.

This was one such scene, and I've searched for it SINCE THE 90s! This weekend, I finally got it, and I am happy to report it's a good one!

Gorgeous Carla Del Poggio has been mistaken for a mad person and has been committed. Big Aldo Frabizi is a crazy person impersonating a doctor and here he "examines" her.

There's about 20 seconds of dialogue between the first (main) clip and the second (short) one, it's just the doctors walking through the halls until they come to the sound of ticklish laughter and her begging for help.

The best part of this scene for me is that you can TOTALLY see that she is anticipating the tickling. She obviously is ticklish, and probably has already done the scene at least once already.....there is no reason for her character to be anticipating the tickling....that is the actress "breaking character".

So thanks to Max Speer from long ago for putting me on the search for this scene! (the subtitles are in Spanish, and the dialog is in Italian, so I can't translate for you, sorry!)

Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• Cose da pazzi (Georg Wilhelm Pabst_ 1954)_001.mp4
    2.6 MB
  • Cose da pazzi (Georg Wilhelm Pabst_ 1954)_002.mp4
    2.6 MB
Wonderful gold-mine find . . . and good narration, too, Leo. Thanks! A keeper.

I have never seen this one before, great quality! Love the actress knowing what's coming when her character shouldn't. She kicked those glasses off of the guy tickling her feet! Love it!

Great clip, it's one I've never seen. That really is a great smile of anticipation.

FANTASTIC SCENE !!!!!!!!!!!! And she is obviously not acting, not faking, it's a real reaction !!!!!!!! THANKS!!!

It's on the level of "North to Alaska" scene for the sheer chaotic grab-and-tickle goodness......

Not sure how I missed this one...they love their feet and tickling fetish in Italy!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back