• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GREATEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!

Big Phil

TMF Regular
We....not yet...but tomorrow is shaping up to be it! My S.O. and her friend have agreed to come over and the three of us will take turn tieing each other down while the other two tickle them.
I will report what happens....5pm CST....God, if you're listening...please dont let me have a heart attack thinking about this possibility!
Wish me luck!

Hey Good Luck buddy. Sounds like you are going to have fun. Is your S.O. very ticklish? How about her friend that she is brining too? Tell us all about it. I am dying to her the results of the two ladies being tickled.

I've just been told that TICKLE FEST has been moved up to 3pm CST!! And to answer your questions...both are extremely ticklish, especially on their feet. Both ladies have agreed to get pedicures today and I'm so excited...I'm dizzy.

Cool take some pictures of their beautiful feet and post them in here too. I would love to see a clip of this TICKLE FEST too.

Sorry man...

No camera. Plus, I have to focus on whats important here...ME! lol
Maybe next time. For this first-timer....a play-by-play recap is the best I can do.

OK...here we go...
First off...let me say that NONE of this is exaggerated, fluffed, or stretched. All of it is as true and detailed as I can describe. Not that it's anything super special...I just wanted you to know that I did not inject any fantasy into this. The only thing I will change is the girls names. I will call them Dee and Ro. (Nick names of course)

OK, so the night starts out with me and Dee having a cocktail, watching silly xmas movies and BS'ing. Ro comes over and brings a bottle of wine. Funny thing is..none of us are wine drinkers...and this was like a $5 bottle at World Market...and it was pretty darn good. Anyway...we proceed to drink, share stories and get drunk on wine and cocktails.

After about an hour or so, Dee leaves to go upstairs. She's there for about 20 minutes. She then calls for me to come upstairs...immediately! I go to the bedroom and she shuts the door behind me. There, the room is lit with candles and the restraints are all laid out. She tels me to get undressed and proceeds to help me get undressed...or forces me...lol..whatever. Within an instant, I am bare ass naked, on the bed, tied up spread eagle. She leans over to kiss me and puts on a blindfold...and then gives my sides and belly a quick spider tickle. Of course I jump. She says, I'll be right back....to shich I say...arent you gonna cover me up (it was a tad bit chilly) and she giggles and says...of course not.

It seemed like 15 minutes passes by and then I hear her walking upstairs. I assume Ro is with her...but I'm not entirely sure. I begin to feel feathers on my legs and then down by my feet. They wont say a word and I wasnt sure there was two of them until i had feathers in my arm pits AND on my feet! I began to squirm..as feathers feel nice...but dont tickle...and they begin to laugh. Sort of that nervous laugh...and I hear Dee say "3..2...1..." and then...all hell broke loose! At the same time they both attacke me with spider finger tickles. It was clear they both had manicures that day...becouse this was pure torture for me! I really started to loose control...and all I could hear was them laughing. Dee, being the dominant one, was giving Ro instructions on how to tickle my feet. She told her "Between the toes!" or "The Ball of his foot!" Meanwhile she was getting my arm pits. At this point I'm border line about to give up and they let up and gave me a rest.

It was clear they had conspired about this...as they were giggling and whispering between them. I'll admit, it felt pretty darn good and I really needed a good laugh. Then they did something really cruel...they both sit on each side of me...i can feel them...but they arent tickling..and not saying a word. Then I can hear the noises....they're making out! On top of me!! And i can't see!!! I laughed and totld them that this was total BS (which in reality was totally cool). Again they giggled, knowing i couldnt move. Theyre start kissing and petting...such wonderful noises...then Dee reaches down and grabs me. I was getting quicky hand job while they kissed. It was wonderful...until Dee's mean side shined thru again....

of course now I'm hard as a diamond in an ice storm...and I felt them separate....only to feel Dee sit on top of my chest....facing my feet. I could tell because her feet were in my face. i thought this was going to be a wonderful foot-in0the-face time for me to suck on some toes...but oh no...she took her freshly manicured nails and began to tickle my balls. She KNOWS this sends me over the edge! It was the meanest shit ever! I was already WAY aroused and then this....well...I SCREAMED my safe word within like 20 seconds...if that...but the bitch wouldnt stop! I have been tickled a lot...by various women...and I like to think I was always in control..but not this time..I was seriously out oof control and couldnt get her to stop. I screamed "SERIOUSLY! SERIOULSY! STOP!! STOP!!" I could hear Ro laughing as she held my ankles down so I couldnt buck. Just when I thought I was going to black out..oor loose my voice, De stopped.

It was the most intense tickling I have ever had. It must have been the build up...or the mental part of having two women...or the nice, slick nails....who knows....but I needed a serious break and they knew it.

Again, they whispered and giggled while I laid there...and I could hear them starting to kiss again..but this time...I didnt care. I thought I needed a defibrillator. After about 15 minutes De Said, "I dont think he's done yet." They both then straddled an ankle and each used their finger nails to attack my feet. My feet could be my weakest area...but it took awhile to build up...and after trying to block it out...I lost. It was just too much..and I started again with the screaming and begging. Ro had a fun, playful laugh...but De was saying things like "Had enough...I dont think so!" or "This is payback, how do you like it?"
This went on for what seemed like hours...but in reality..just a minute or two before i screamed my safe word. De finally did stop...and Ro asked, "Does that word mean he's had enough?" De laughed and said, "yeah, if I let him". This time she could see I was a beaten man...and they undid the straps and let me up. I got a brief shoulder massage and an back rub..but I laid on the bed n the fetal position for like 10 minutes to regain myself. Whatever...lol.

OK...SO...THAT IS THE FIRST PART. EACH OF THE GALS HAD THEIR TURN IN THE STRAPS TOO. I"LL FINISH THAT LATER TODAY OR TONIGHT. I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO TAKE SO LONG.

CHEERS!

we mourn the loss of the ending of this story by big phil, alas his story never did get finished lol

Now

This man clearly enjoyed himself!

There is nothing hotter than hearing a Puerto Rican yelling

La madre De Dios

When a couple Ostrich feathers are besieging her pussy lips

Last edited:
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back