• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Greetings/First tickle sesh!

TickleMePinkish

Hello! After being a lurker on TMF for years I've finally decided to woman up and join the discussion forum. My name is G and I'm happy to be here! :blush:

Also worthy of mention is that after years of fantasizing, I am finally taking part in my first tickle session in just a few short days! I'll be in the hands of an experienced tickler, totally immobile and at their mercy. I'm really excited for it, but if anyone can give me some tips on what to expect and maybe tell me about their first experience as a lee, I would love to hear all about it!

Looking forward to hearing from y'all :bubble2:

Welcome. I'm a very inexperienced ler/switch about to tickle my first lee on her first time as well. Would love to read what the more experiences folks have to say. If you first is anything like mine , you're in for a lot of fun. Bring water! Being tickled can make someone thirsty.

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us.

Myriads

A couple of things spring to mind. First, male sure the room is actually a bit colder than you'd normally be comfortable with. ..being tickled is hot work. Also male sure the restraints are comfortable. If they are mildly uncomfortable before you start they'll be very sore once you've been pulling on them.

And have fun!

A couple of things spring to mind. First, male sure the room is actually a bit colder than you'd normally be comfortable with. ..being tickled is hot work. Also male sure the restraints are comfortable. If they are mildly uncomfortable before you start they'll be very sore once you've been pulling on them.

And have fun!

Good advice Mr Tickle.... but male sure you hit the "k" instead of the ''l" when you're typing.... :facepalm: :rowfull:

Aww welcome G <3 I have tickle-tortured numerous times, and it is always soo fun! Just make sure your tied too tight, cus even tho restrains are awesome, your reactions may give you super human strength to pull on them more than u think :) also be prepared to loose control a bit. It's rly fun, but helplessness can be scary if your not prepared for it. During my first time, it was a little overwhelming at first having someone completely control my giggles and squirming. But I totally loved it, I'm sure u will too :) hope all goes well for you :)

Welcome to the TMF, G, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Have fun here, and have fun there!....

Thanks for the warm welcome! The session (or sessions, I should say...) were so much fun. Everything I've ever dreamed of and more. The advice was very helpful :) I'm itching for the chance to get back under and do it again!

Thanks for the warm welcome! The session (or sessions, I should say...) were so much fun. Everything I've ever dreamed of and more. The advice was very helpful :) I'm itching for the chance to get back under and do it again!

Cool! Slip me a PM if you'd like to expand on this...

Glad to hear you enjoyed your sessions. Do you care to write about your experience?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back