• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Greg Lake of Emerson Lake and Palmer dies at 69.

I always think of him first as a King Crimson. What a performance on this one, and pertinent as ever.

King Crimson: In The Wake Of Poseidon

2016 has seen many loses in the field of music. :(
Rest In Peace, Mr. Lake.

RIP Mr. Lake, I know for a fact that Grandpa has been thinking of you and playing your music ever since he heard this tragic news :(

We are losing them almost daily it seems. RIP Mr. Lake

Well shit, looks like we've lost another music legend. :(

Someone tell the freaking Reaper to calm the shit down!

Heard about it this morning....yes, another icon gone. I'd bet Carl Palmer is rather down right now (the remaining member of ELP, for those who don't know). You will be missed, Greg. RIP.

A really sweet interview with Lake. First he starts by talking about his favorite guitar, and you can HEAR what he's talking about when he strums to demonstrate. Very cool. I want one! Second, he tells a really fun account of seeing Elvis. Thirdly, he reminisces fondly about King Crimson (which, for me, was his best band). He comes off as such a great guy, humble and just a guy who loves music. You think, gee, it would have been great to have hung out with him! Have him over for dinner! Tell him to bring his guitar!

All the great music, film, and historic legends of the last 100 years seem to be dying within the span of a few years. This is sad to watch. :(

All the great music, film, and historic legends of the last 100 years seem to be dying within the span of a few years. This is sad to watch. :(

That's the way it goes from here on in, there was a baby boom and among them were a lot of great artists, sports heroes, and other people of distinction (and infamy!). We should expect this to be the new norm.

But hey......Chuck Berry, Fats Domino and Little Richard are all still alive! I saw Mel Brooks on some show recently, he's hilarious, sharp as a tack, spry, full of energy........ the Stones have a new album out that's good, Aretha is still belting 'em out, McCartney does 3 hour shows, Ringo looks like he's 50, not 76...... Helen Mirren and Anthony Hopkins are still around, acting, so's De Niro and Meryl Streep......Stephen Hawking is still with us.......Dylan's still going strong......

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back