• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gre'Thor - Klingon Hell ( ff/ff )

T-Sci

1st Level Red Feather
My entry for this years Oktoberfetish art contest hosted by C.A.B over on deviant art.....the theme this year was "Tickle Hell" and this was the first thing I thought of....

"......Many cultures believe in an afterlife,and a hell, and for the Klingon empire, those who die with honor enter the hallowed gates of Sto'Vo'Kor.....and those who perish without honor or who have brought shame and dishoner to their houses and their empire shall enter Gre'Thor....a place of everlasting torment, those unfortunate souls who find themselves here not only face endless torture for all eternity, but worst of all for a Klingon, an exisitance completely devoid of honor...such is the shared fate of the Duras sisters, Lursa and Be'tor, who brought such shame and dishonor to their empire they were damned to the worst torment of all, merciless and ever lasting tickling of their bare feet....It was a well known fact the Duras sisters had the most ticklish soles in the quadrant, and for added insult and humilation, the Fehk'Ihri....the demons who tormented the damned within the bowels of Gre'Thor...took the form of the very female starfleet officers Lursa and Be'tor often mocked as idiotic Pe'TahQ's...but now all they can do is scream for all time in ticklish agony, as even the sisters' sacred ceremonial blades, the Dakh'Thang, are turned into feathered instruments of torment and used to elicit the loudest shrieks and cries for mercy...."

Attachments

• grethor.jpg
    grethor.jpg
    691.8 KB · Views: 725
My entires last year for Oktoberfetish 2016, featuring C.A.B.'s characters Silke Arches and Sadista used with permission....

orchard.jpegpumpkin.jpeg

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back