• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Growing out of tickling

metalheadgirl

I don't actually think I like it anymore.
After seeing the way some people on this site talk about tickling, I realized that a tickling 'fetish' doesn't work for me.
I don't know exactly why this has happened to me, I never thought I'd grow out of it - I've liked it my whole life, after all.
But I have, And I can't help that. I just don't have any link between tickling and arousal anymore.
Tickling used to make me feel great, but now it makes me feel empty, upset and confused.

So I guess this is goodbye.....

rock on.

*comment that floats somewhere between "Methinks the lady doth protest too much" and "I don't believe you're leaving 'cause me and Charles Manson like the same ice cream."

Well, it's a sadness when something that has given you joy no longer does. But here's wishing you all the best and ...

... just to say it out loud, everyone on this site could suddenly decide tickling is totally freakshow and it wouldn't change what happens to me physically when I encounter it. But to each their own. Farethewell, metalheadgirl :)

metal,

Almost none of the "culture" of the TMF appeals directly to me. That includes most of the videos, images, stories, discussion threads, public sites with advertisements flanking every page, and the way most of the members seem -- at least at first glance -- rooted in the mainstream (not least the dehumanizing way in which they neglect their punctuation and capitals and spelling). I don't care about or share a "fetish," in the sense you seemed to be using, referring to the cultural accouterments.

I don't think a "fetish" in that sense is right for me either. When I talk about someone's "fetish," I'm talking about the internal mental framework that is specific to them, which makes something in particular seem erotic, and which is probably not readily explained by anything you could easily find in the outside world, including most of what's on the TMF. It's special and explorable, and it because it isn't in the mainstream, it even has the advantage of not necessarily having words that describe it, so you have to use analogy or poetry or art or creative descriptions in order to even communicate about it. I'm here for the rare story, artwork, or conversation from people who really are like-minded. If they're courageous enough to post their work, then it's possible to derive an enormous amount of joy even without meeting them, and that's something that could never have happened with such regularity in the world without online forums.

If you do stay around, don't downplay to anyone else the part of you that you initially hoped to explore and enjoy as though it wasn't important.

The TMF has nothing to do with my own personal tickling fetish.... it's just a conduit for it.

I'd still have this peculiar proclivity even if I'd never discovered this place.

I know I've gone up and down with this before. I've gone through long spells of not even being on the forum because well, I just wasn't interested. I still have a fetish but after a while, it got to where I would crave anything but tickling - normal, "vanilla" stuff if you will. It's not something I'm obsessed with (although when I first found this site - I was pretty obsessed lol). It was a great outlet for a lot of things - clips, chatting with like-minded people, etc. Then it became a place where I'd just be happy to come and chill with the fun people I "met" on here. To me, that was the most important and by far the most fun I've had.

Sure, I may come on now and then to check out things but I don't "have" to anymore. It's fun but it's not a necessity as it once was. Yes, I still have a fetish for tickling but now I have more ways to indulge in not just this fetish but all parts of me.

Hope that made sense. :)

One thing for sure is that you have to follow your heart. Only you know that and can make that sort of important decisions. Different people look at life and the fun stuff differently. Take care of yourself and good luck

OK, something doesn't add up. I don't doubt what you're saying, but you joined 1 month ago, posted 10 times, and in that time you're suddenly turned off by tickling? You obviously had some interest in tickling last month because that's when you joined the TMF. Did you have a bad experience w/someone on this forum? Did you have an unpleasant "tickling session" (unfortunately there are some people out there who don't respect safewords, or people's boundaries, or physical limits, and those jerks give us all a bad name)And I'm sorry but although people's personalities change, I rarely hear of someone whose arrousal patterns do a complete 180(at least not in such a short period of time).

OK, something doesn't add up. I don't doubt what you're saying, but you joined 1 month ago, posted 10 times, and in that time you're suddenly turned off by tickling? You obviously had some interest in tickling last month because that's when you joined the TMF. Did you have a bad experience w/someone on this forum? Did you have an unpleasant "tickling session" (unfortunately there are some people out there who don't respect safewords, or people's boundaries, or physical limits, and those jerks give us all a bad name)And I'm sorry but although people's personalities change, I rarely hear of someone whose arrousal patterns do a complete 180(at least not in such a short period of time).

as an auditor/CPA, this made my day.

metal,

Almost none of the "culture" of the TMF appeals directly to me. That includes most of the videos, images, stories, discussion threads, public sites with advertisements flanking every page, and the way most of the members seem -- at least at first glance -- rooted in the mainstream (not least the dehumanizing way in which they neglect their punctuation and capitals and spelling). I don't care about or share a "fetish," in the sense you seemed to be using, referring to the cultural accouterments.

I don't think a "fetish" in that sense is right for me either. When I talk about someone's "fetish," I'm talking about the internal mental framework that is specific to them, which makes something in particular seem erotic, and which is probably not readily explained by anything you could easily find in the outside world, including most of what's on the TMF. It's special and explorable, and it because it isn't in the mainstream, it even has the advantage of not necessarily having words that describe it, so you have to use analogy or poetry or art or creative descriptions in order to even communicate about it. I'm here for the rare story, artwork, or conversation from people who really are like-minded. If they're courageous enough to post their work, then it's possible to derive an enormous amount of joy even without meeting them, and that's something that could never have happened with such regularity in the world without online forums.

If you do stay around, don't downplay to anyone else the part of you that you initially hoped to explore and enjoy as though it wasn't important.

and as someone who at least tries to be a deep thinker, i think i want to be this guy's friend.

i guess i owe one original thought. you said it makes you feel empty, upset, and confused. That doesn't seem to jive with growing out of something. If you outgrow tickling, that's no problem and I wish you well. I at times wish I didn't have this fetish. But the fact that it makes you feel these emotions that sound both negative and intense sounds like it's something more than simply 'outgrowing' it the way one would a cartoon.

That being said, remember lunchables? I would say I outgrew them, and I would also say they make me feel and upset and confused (if not necessarily empty).

So wait, she decided she no longer has a tickle fetish because of how people talk on here? At any rate, adios.

Are you expecting everyone on here to try to change your mind?
I don't understand the point of this post...
:peace:

Last edited:
Geez people, chill out :p Whatever the reason, she's saying adios. No need to bug her about why and whether or not you like her explanation.

That being said, remember lunchables? I would say I outgrew them, and I would also say they make me feel and upset and confused (if not necessarily empty).

hahahaha

In response to the OP, I actually do feel like I've lost my fetish sometimes...

...and then it magically reappears.

good luck!

I have to admit I'm alittle more than just confused reading this......
I see my tickling fetish as something very personal, and nothing could change the way I feel about it- I may not have the same views, or like it for the same reasons anyone else on here does, but it doesn't matter...and it shouldn't to you, either. Maybe you've had a shit experience as someone has posted, or you're having a case of cold feet? At any rate.....

Your reasoning doesn't really make any sense to me. Most people on this forum have been into this sort of thing most of their life, it just doesn't make sense to drop it cold turkey and say you aren't into it anymore. But if that's really the way you feel, then best of luck with your future endeavors.

I've been a member of this forum for 9 years (I've created 3 different accounts because I'd forget my damn passwords and ended up deleting email accounts that I had for ages). I love this forum, its members, the community involvement, and almost everything about it. If anything, my fetish for tickling has matured over the years, and I love it more than ever. Can't imagine just giving it up for no reason at all.

Geez people, chill out :p Whatever the reason, she's saying adios. No need to bug her about why and whether or not you like her explanation.

True enough. I'm left wondering if there's anything we might have done that could've been more welcoming, or less bizarre, or if we should all stop sending all the new people PMs with pictures of our junk now or ... what? WHAT?! Oh, Jesus, I was just going by that memo I got when I first joined ... I'm too trusting of a person. :(

True enough. I'm left wondering if there's anything we might have done that could've been more welcoming, or less bizarre, or if we should all stop sending all the new people PMs with pictures of our junk now or ... what? WHAT?! Oh, Jesus, I was just going by that memo I got when I first joined ... I'm too trusting of a person. :(

Stop sending new people PMs of my junk? unreasonable request. If a few people outgrow tickling on account of it, price I for one am willing to pay.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back