• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTA IV The Lost and Damned

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Anyone download this from Xbox Live yet? I was wondering if it was worth the $20 or whatever for this expansion. GTA IV was pretty sick itself, but I'm not sure how the biker gang idea will work out. I sucked riding those choppers, always flying off them... lol

I mean no offense by this to any of you guys and gals but I for one find that the very game GTA and it's sequels are an affront to what used to be a good form of entertainment. I'm all for free speech but games like this just give the video game industry a bad rep.

Thank you for the reply, but I wasn't asking for a moral justification. I simply wish to know from someone who downloaded the expansion if it's worth the $20 or not.

Thank you for the reply, but I wasn't asking for a moral justification. I simply wish to know from someone who downloaded the expansion if it's worth the $20 or not.

sadly no, but GTA IV is so entirely awesome, it's like owning the world then wanting to buy the moon, too. hope that makes sense.

I mean no offense by this to any of you guys and gals but I for one find that the very game GTA and it's sequels are an affront to what used to be a good form of entertainment. I'm all for free speech but games like this just give the video game industry a bad rep.

Yes because watching, reading, and advertising the grotesque nature of human depravity is fine and dandy but actually commanding a bunch of numbers to snuff another is oh so wrong...

Let's be honest, we as humans have dealt with this since the birth of mankind. You think that just blaiming one particular form of entertainment and art excuses us from the atrocities we afflicted on our species for the past 1,000s of years?

I tell you one thing. I'll take 1s and 0s killing each other than going to a real battle arena anyday.

Here's a more worthwhile thing to complain about: Wars

Meh, again, not asking for a moral debate here... anyway, I bought the game and it's great. I haven't gotten too far into it, but the whole concept of having to do missions with your brotherhood members in order for them to gain experience is kinda fun.

Ride on, gamers... :cool

[ame="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/45452.html"]Gametrailers.com - GTA IV: Lost and Damned - Business is Business Trailer HD[/ame]

If you want to open a video game violence thread, have at it. ;) As for this one, I'm all set - thanks.

:45:

//edit -- Actually going to leave this open for GTA IV Lost and Damned discussion.

Last edited:
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back