• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTG - Georgia Tickle Gathering

ReyaFet

Verified
I would like to thank Sunriseticklee and Alexwarfield for all of their hard work in making GTG happen earlier tonight! It was a small, but awesome group and Psymon and I had a great time. We brought cute redhead model, Ashley Graham - tied her to a table and did a tickle demo. Then we had a tickle contest - winner of the best tickler (judged by Ashley) got to tickle me for a Tickle Chicks video! Everyone at the gathering watched as I got tickled by GT (I think he's GeorgiaTickler on this forum?). It was awesome. So thanks to everyone involved and we look forward to GTG next year. :)

xoxo Addie Juniper

LOL... Thanks guys! I can't believe how much fun we had. AND I did finally get a chance to feel ALL of GT's instruments on my feet! LOL... Who knew the afro pik would be my downfall? *giggle

I was finally able to tickle just about every guy at the event, which is a lee/ler/switch dream come true. And you, Psymon, and Ashley just set the tone to what was a night that went on PAST midnight. Y'all were great, and being part of the audience in a live shoot, was really, pretty cool. (I can say! That's me laughing in the background!) LOL

Our guests- Warcryoftruth on TT, georgiatickler, christoph3002, and Southerntklr were wonderful as well, and just kept things going. PLUS they have deadly fingers!

If any of you considered it, but missed it, you missed a great time with some great people!

We may definitely have this again next year, but it cannot be this close to Wrestlemania again. :D

Again, thank you, to TickleChicks, and our guests, for everything.

SUNRISE and ALEXWARFIELD
:Kiss2:

Thanks: Sunny, Alex, Addie, Ashley, Psymon,Warcry, Chris & Southern

Thanks to Sunny and Alex, our gracious hosts, for an wonderful time! Addie, Ashley and Psymon were awesome as usual in their demonstration, tickle contest(Ashley was everyone's redhead 'lee fantasy, thanks so much!!) and in the video shoot. I think my getting luck of the draw and the first chance to tickle Ashley is what secured my (other) dream come true of getting to tickle Addie for the video. Warcry, Chris and Southern were all fun to hang out with and swap stories, tickling and otherwise, unless they were being individually "welcomed" by our fair hostess, 'ler Sunny. Those lucky devils!! We then all tried to break Sunny......I will let her tell if we were able to or not! To those that could not attend, we did miss you! Georgia 'lees and 'lers and those close by in other states, please watch for the next GTG announcement. Sunny and Alex did an amazing job from start to finish. I wish all TMF'ers gatherings were as much fun as we had.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back