• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

guilttrip presents"The Ticklish Model" Nylon Tickling

guilttrip

First off, This clip contains No Bondage. The model was new at this stuff and refused to let me tie her up.
Not the best clip Ive got and not the worst. If you like what you see, please head this way to my all 100% Nylon Tickling store located here http://www.clips4sale.com/store/12074

Take it easy. your pal,
guilt

I'm likin' this girl, she is really cute and has a great laugh and such a lovely smile. Can't wait to purchase this clip.

Thanks for the comment Bran,
Hope to have you more clips soon,
your producer,
guilt

I think it's sexy that she's so intimidated by being tied up. She's nervous, sexy, shy, and probably needed quick cash. I love it.

Hey Guilt do you know TklshDiva? If so please do a clip with her. I would love to see her tickled.

In my opinion Guilt, one of your best with this clip. The "No Bondage" really works in this clip and hopefully she'll come back for more.

Rivers
You just hit the nail on the head my friend. You should have been a detective

Ticklesfemales,
Thanks for the comment man. I've never had the pleasure of meeting our Diva in person. I'd call it a victory even if I could just sit down and have a good conversation with her.
A toast to each of you,
Guilt

Last edited:
the pics look good..maybe next time she will let ya tie her up...she is very cute!!!!

Bob,
I think she might be open to the ties next time. As you know, it's all about trust.
Take it easy man,
guilt

a hot and cute clip! she seems nice and really ticklish!

I bought the clip last night...AWSOME....love the shoes and she is sexy.....watched it 6 times already.....I need to get with you quilttrip and tell you some of the women i go out to tickle....i have 2 i'm working on now.....just for myself....lol

Rivers
You just hit the nail on the head my friend. You should have been a detective
Guilt

Was that girl over 20 years old cuz if so I think I'm in love. She was absolutely beautiful. Even though she didn't do the bondage thing, I gotta say, she may be the cutest model you've had. That is saying a lot because you've done quite a bit of work with kobe lee.

Thanks again for your kind words gents. I've got a few new clips on the way out and I am working on the editing part as I write this. They look promising.
I'll post them as soon as I can.
Take it easy,
Guilt

OH man! i got all excited thinking you finally got the gal back from "Ticklish Shoe Model". Alas... she's not, but still a good one tho guilt! Keep em coming!

Leszi,
If I was only allowed to do one more clip then had to close my store, I would choose to work with the gal from the "shoe model" series. Prayers would be answered if she would return.
Stay in touch man,
Guilt

Hey Guilt, do you think this girl would be up for a "Tickling Interview", with or without the restraints I think it would make for an awesome clip.

Ill call her on Monday Bran and see if we can make that happen.
Take it easy man,
guilt

maybe more cash could convince her to be tied? she is great and needs a harder tickling!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back