• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guilttrip's "Tickle Frigid", Nylon Tickling, F/F

Guilt, any chance you will be putting up a preview of your latest clip with Sandra and Katherine? I saw it on your clips store but just wanted to take peek b4 the purchase. Thanks.

Hey PGT,
Hope things are well. I'll have a sample clip for you by morning..

your pal
guilt

Hi there !
Just bought your new clip featuring the red head in this flightattendend scenario, and it is wonderfull !! (only missing a pov of her nyloned soles)
Please keep her for this library stoy in a laid back - tied to a chair - feet up in the air -position !!! (where she can´t move so much)
greetings and many thanks for the clip !!

Fellas,
Thanks again for all the kind remarks and comments. Should have another clip soon.
Take it easy,
guilt

Wow, this looks great!
I love seeing the older women get tickled... But I absolutely love seeing the older women get tickled in nylons!!
That's why I love your store so much :)

Loved the teasing ler and the way the lee tried to hold back her laughter. Not usually a massive fan of nylon tickles but just been converted!

Thanks

Last edited:
Well, in my humble opiion, heres a really good one.
Its called Tickle Frigid and it features a great female tickler (which has been hard to come by) and a wonderful honestly ticklish female. Neither one of these ladies been tied and tickled before and it was great to be able to catch this on film.
To be honest I have not been able to stop watching it . The suspense is just perfect in this clip. The the red headed lady's laugh is honest and to die for. Please give yourself a gift and pick it up. Heres the link to my shop http://www.clips4sale.com/store/12074
if you would prefer to use PayPal for your clip purchase please use this link.
http://store.payloadz.com/details/781838-Video-Special-Interest-Tickle-Frigid.html

All the best to each of you this new year,

guilt

ps: I brought down the resolution here to give you a longer sample clip

The redhead's laugh is hilarious! I love it. Tickling clearly drives her insane. The brunette's teasing was phenomenal, too. I loved the pause in the line, "We know how excited you get when you get all............tickled!" And the way she laughed at her ticklish 'lee when that brought out more laughter was great. A personal favorite I like to use when I actually get to do the tickling is the same thing the tickler did when asking "Is this little piggy ticklish? Oh...yes! How 'bout this one right here? Ohh heh hee hee "
These two are great together. I read that the brunette isn't really very ticklish, but how about the tickling skills of the redhead? I wonder how good they'd do as a team tickling someone else? :)

Thanks for the comments folks.
Hope to have something new for you soon.
Your nylon go to guy,
guilt

wow. Her nyloned feet are absolutely gorgeous and that giggle!! This is a great clip man. Thanks.

a super clip! i know the red head seen her before. she did some clips on the laughinggas tickle site. she has a crazy laugh. and she is super ticklish! and i mean really ticklish. u must do more with her.

Thanks Fellas,
I have another shoot next week with the redhead and a few of her friends. The "clown' will be back doing his tickling damage this next time around. I don't think they have a clue as to the the tickling torture they will have to endure when I get my hands on those ticklish soles. Should be fun to watch.
your pal,
guilt

Request

Guilt I must tell you that from what I have seen your clips are some of the best! I just have one small request - better bondage! You have sexy models (in nylons - The BEST) and often they are very ticklish. The only thing misisng in my opinion is really tight inescapable bondage. Perhaps if her feet were tied tightly to something? That would take this clip from a 9 to a perfect 10 IMHO. Nice work regardless!

Dahoochman,
I'm right there with you. I'll try to improve on the bondage stuff.
Your pal,
guilt

superb stuff- the ler is FANTASTIC--may I PM you-- I have something to ask you about her?

Hey Chris,
Feel free to pm me any time. I'll write back as soon as I can.
Your nylon tickle producer,
guilt

Thanks Fellas,
I have new material on the way. Should be up next week.
Thanks again for all your comments.
Your pal,
guilt

just had to post here -- one of the best clips I have seen for ages--- so glad to hear you are shooting again with both girls-- the ler in the white top is so good!

The redhead is the best i've ever seen! I bought the clip and will buy any that she's featured in! When will you have more clips ready? Please Hurry!

Would you be willing to give us more of this fantastic lady and her ticklish feet? I was blown away.

great video the red head is equal to the model you had in the 1st ticklish interview,ticklish business woman and a couple of others. all great purchases
keep up the good work

thanks
jeff

Cyberfriends,
Sorry its been so long with a clip. Just returned from an extended overseas business trip. Should be able to start bringing you clips again soon.
your nylon go to guy,
guilt

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back