• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

guilty pleasure TV shows...

The Jerry Springer Show. Blame my wife; whenever she surfs to it, I just gotta stop and watch, just like an auto accident. I know most of those guests can't be for real, but no matter how rotten I'm feeling about myself all it takes is a look at those losers to make me think I must have my s--t together better than anyone else in the world.

Also, The Munsters. Love the occasionally brilliant sick humor. Example: Grandpa, showing a visitor around the basement/dungeon/laboratory, says, "And this is where I work on my experiments." The visitor, pointing to the operating table, inquires, "What are those restraining straps for?" Grandpa replies, "Well, some of my experiments don't like it." :blaugh: :D

And Gilligan's Island. I know, as with The Munsters I've seen each episode about a hundred times and being a fan of these TV Land and TBS staples really dates me and is downright embarrassing too, but each viewing is like visiting a comfortable old friend. I'm still hot for Ginger with her Monroesque whispery voice and long legs and sexy feet. One of the first clues I had as a little boy as to what kind of a pervert I am was when I became fixated on the episode where Ginger's stretched out on the rack in Dr. Boris Balenkoff's dungeon. Oh, the fantasies of tickle-torturing that beauteous "movie star"! How much I longed to Balenkoff, with his own castle and dungeon on an island in the middle of the ocean--where my will would be unchallenged and no one would be around to rescue a helpless laughing and screaming victim . . . :evilha: :firedevil

Well, is sure as hell ain't 'The 700 Club' :p

Rachael Ray on the 'Food Network'...and it's not because I desire to know better the magic and the power of ee vee double oh :poke3:

Although I haven't seen them in awhile, I just don't have time right now so I'll usually catch them on some sort of marathon:

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
Being Bobby Brown-just goes to show you that having money doesn't make you any better than anyone else. Just means you have money!
American Idol-until they vote the wrong one off
Super Nova
Hell's kitchen-I just want to kill that guy. No one has to be that cruel.

Am I really admitting this?

Ok, well I watch daytime soap operas. I record them and watch at night or sometimes I watch on that soapnet channel. But I only watch 2 so there.

America's Next Top Model, American Idol, Project Runway, Real World, Real World VS Road Rules, Laguna Beach, Sex and the City, I Love Lucy, Jerry Springer, Oprah, The Tyra Banks Show, Next!, Flavor of Love, Celebrity Fit Club, The Surreal Life...

I'm so ashamed... :idunno:

I don't believe in "guilty pleasures". I like what I like, and if you don't like it....(insert loud raspberry here). :jester: :jester: :jester:

America's Got Talent, Deal or No Deal (LOVE that show)

Whoever said Aqua Teen Hunger Force, no shame in that dude :D I love the Aqua Teens!! And most of adult swim's programming, except Tom Goes to the Mayor and that one ate up show with the green mouse that looks like he was drawn badly in M.S. Paint. Robot Chicken, The Venture Brothers, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Boondocks (one of the best shows in years) and Metalocalypse are all fantastic

siamese dream said:
America's Got Talent, Deal or No Deal (LOVE that show)

Whoever said Aqua Teen Hunger Force, no shame in that dude :D I love the Aqua Teens!! And most of adult swim's programming, except Tom Goes to the Mayor and that one ate up show with the green mouse that looks like he was drawn badly in M.S. Paint. Robot Chicken, The Venture Brothers, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Boondocks (one of the best shows in years) and Metalocalypse are all fantastic

Metalocalypse RULES :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

I'm completely addicted to Ghost Hunters, but I have no problem talking about that.

My guilty pleasue might have to be My Super Sweet 16 on MTV. I hate MTV and if anyone knew I was watching a show on there, I might get smacked. HaHa. :whip:

natural tickler said:
Sportscenter, and ESPNews all day, every day, even though the shows are the same every 30 min

HEY! Nothin wrong with that! Heh, i can pass out and wake up and not miss vital sports news!

I love the Contender and i'm not embarrassed or ashamed of it, it is however a reality show and i tend to hate almost all reality TV.

Two and a Half Men..the writing is incredible !!

Watching my Mets play

GirlsDoItToo said:
I'm completely addicted to Ghost Hunters, but I have no problem talking about that.

LOVE Ghost Hunters!!!

ticklishgiggle said:
.... American Idol ..... The Tyra Banks Show ...

I'm so ashamed... :idunno:

So you should be. You do realise that every time someone tunes in to a programme on which Simon Cowell appears, a kitten bursts into flames? Why would you do that to a kitten?

As for me..... Big Brother 7, Chapelle's Show, Battlefield Britain, sundry military history programmes on the History channel, and anything with Fred Dibnah on it. I also still find Friends quite funny, and sometimes I watch WWE wrestling :dog:

Oh yeah forgot about WWE RAW on Monday nights, and I watches the I love the 70's, 80's, and 90's series on VH1

And I'm not ashamed of it, either

Some of these I started watching as an adult but, I'm still a kid at heart so:

Scooby-Doo
Dynomutt
Jonny Quest
Jem and the Holograms
The real Ghostbusters
Justice League
Batman the annimated series
Batman (1960's)
Pinky and The Brain
Anamaniacs
Battlestar Galactica (the old series)
The A-Team
Wonder Woman (with Lynda Carter)
Shazam
Isis
Tom and Jerry
Who's the Boss
Superman (1950's)
Haunted History
UFO's Real or Unreal
Iron Chef

Snail Shell said:
I kinda, sorta might watch Spongebob Squarepants.

Snail Shell

What? Spongebob isn't embarrassing. I've got a pair of Spongebob boxer shorts, Spongebob is great!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back